Avro Ar. E555 Twin W-Bomber

Started by Vulcan7, April 02, 2023, 06:21:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vulcan7

Final pics (no room for piggy-back fighters on this one though  ;D)

You cannot view this attachment.

"My grandad fought in WW1 and used to make Mosquito wings in WW2"

Wardukw

Mate that looks fan-bloody-tastic..the panel lines look brilliant now and that's nailed it 👍
Awesome stuff 😀
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

Tophe

[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Vulcan7

Quote from: Wardukw-NZ on April 15, 2023, 06:18:04 PMMate that looks fan-bloody-tastic..the panel lines look brilliant now and that's nailed it 👍
Awesome stuff 😀

Many thanks, too kind, ...I just used an HB propelling pencil & rubbed it back a bit, first time I've tried it, but I couldn't master the pin wash.
"My grandad fought in WW1 and used to make Mosquito wings in WW2"

su27rules

WOW !! Fantastic!! WOW!!    :wub:  :wub:  :thumbsup:  :mellow:  :wub:  :wub:

Wardukw

Quote from: Vostoc7 on April 16, 2023, 05:37:42 AM
Quote from: Wardukw-NZ on April 15, 2023, 06:18:04 PMMate that looks fan-bloody-tastic..the panel lines look brilliant now and that's nailed it 👍
Awesome stuff 😀

Many thanks, too kind, ...I just used an HB propelling pencil & rubbed it back a bit, first time I've tried it, but I couldn't master the pin wash.
Mate it works 👍
Work with what ya got and what works for you and these results speck for themselves  ;D
Pin washing needs practice and hell ive done it many times and I still muck it up   :lol:
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

Old Wombat

The RAF's Beijing Bomber! :wacko:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est