Sucker for punishment? Eagle Tempest. Finished Pics Pg 7 and Pg 8.

Started by zenrat, April 06, 2023, 03:59:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dizzyfugu

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

PR19_Kit

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

NARSES2

I see I wasn't the only one who invested in a few sets of those Smoke Ring transfer sheets  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

PR19_Kit

Quote from: NARSES2 on May 26, 2023, 05:56:42 AMI see I wasn't the only one who invested in a few sets of those Smoke Ring transfer sheets  :thumbsup:

I scanned all mine too, l just in case.  ;)
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage

Regards
Kit

zenrat

These are home made smoke rings.  I stole the image from the interweb and printed a sheet up about 8 years ago for an He-51.
Fred

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

Wardukw

I knew this was gonna look cool and I'm glad I agreed with myself cause I was right 😊 🙂
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

zenrat

I must admit i'm glad I adjusted the paint scheme.  The RW Cuban P-47 was a dark chocolate brown all over with black "anti flash" strip along the top of the fuselage.
These are both USAF colours.
Fred

NARSES2

Quote from: zenrat on May 26, 2023, 06:34:13 AMThese are home made smoke rings.  I stole the image from the interweb and printed a sheet up about 8 years ago for an He-51.

:thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

zenrat

I did it, I girded my loins and I removed the prop parts from their casting blocks and cleaned them up.  No problems whatsoever.
I must say the quality of the casting of all the parts has been marvellous.
Now it might be due to the smoke rings but with the props in place I think it has a distinctly Italian feeling about it.  Still, Cuba is a latin country so that is fitting I suppose.

Eagle Tempest WIP 31-05-2023 by Fred Maillardet, on Flickr
Fred

PR19_Kit

In that base colour it looks Italian even without the smoke rings. And the looooong thin nose helps too, some Regiennes and Machis look like that.

Regards
Kit

NARSES2

Quote from: PR19_Kit on May 31, 2023, 06:19:32 AMAnd the looooong thin nose helps too, some Regiennes and Machis look like that.

Exactly my thoughts. Put that in Italian late war green and ANR markings and you'd confuse some.

Old Wombat

Definitely Italianate! Definitely cool! :thumbsup:
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

Wardukw

10 outta 10 Fred...contra props win everytime with me  ;D  ;D
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .