Gloster Meteor V-Tail High Speed Recon

Started by Vulcan7, April 18, 2023, 09:11:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kerick

Quote from: Old Wombat on April 19, 2023, 05:31:30 AMwith a certain Funky Streetwalker piloting as Pink 5. ;)  :thumbsup:

A Star Wars drag queen?  :wacko:
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

Old Wombat

Quote from: kerick on April 19, 2023, 07:29:52 AM
Quote from: Old Wombat on April 19, 2023, 05:31:30 AMwith a certain Funky Streetwalker piloting as Pink 5. ;)  :thumbsup:

Maybe. :wacko:  ;)

"Funky Streetwalker" is, actually, a rip-off from a 1980's Star Wars parody with the character "Flukey Streetwalker", although where I have no recollection (I thought it was "MAD Magazine", but they had Lube Skystalker, & "Cracked" had Luck Skystalker, so maybe it was a stick mag :unsure: ).
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

kerick

Quote from: Old Wombat on April 19, 2023, 08:35:10 AM
[/quot
Quote from: Old Wombat on April 19, 2023, 08:35:10 AM

"Funky Streetwalker" is, actually, a rip-off from a 1980's Star Wars parody with the character "Flukey Streetwalker", although where I have no recollection (I thought it was "MAD Magazine", but they had Lube Skystalker, & "Cracked" had Luck Skystalker, so maybe it was a stick mag :unsure: ).

That could make one crazy anime series!! :wacko:  :wacko:
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

kerick

I've got a crummy box scale B-57 that could work as something like this.......
Tophe the Wise

Vulcan7

Quote from: kerick on April 19, 2023, 08:41:58 AMI've got a crummy box scale B-57 that could work as something like this.......

I dare you to make the crummy B-57  ;D  :thumbsup:
"My grandad fought in WW1 and used to make Mosquito wings in WW2"

kerick

Quote from: Vostoc7 on April 19, 2023, 10:17:31 AM
Quote from: kerick on April 19, 2023, 08:41:58 AMI've got a crummy box scale B-57 that could work as something like this.......

I dare you to make the crummy B-57  ;D  :thumbsup:

You haven't seen the cockpit! Yuck! I'll post a pic later.
Tophe the Wise