Air Power over Hampton Roads 2023

Started by FAR148, May 14, 2023, 09:54:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FAR148

Last weekend I traveled down to Virginia and attended Air Power Over Hampton Roads. Haven't been to a show in 5 years and this was a wonderful start to my Airshow season. 

Follow the link below to see more of photos.

https://anadventureinawesome.com/2023/05/14/air-power-over-hampton-roads-2023/

Take Care,
Steven

sandiego89

Nice, not far from me, but got put off by the offbase parking and shuttle busses.  Glad you enjoyed
Dave "Sandiego89"
Chesapeake, Virginia, USA

PR19_Kit

Totally AWESOME pics Steven, thanks so much.

The F-22 DWARFS a Mustang, doesn't it?  :o
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Mossie

Great pictures. :wub:  :thumbsup:  :wub:

Quote from: FAR148 on May 14, 2023, 09:54:23 AM

Shame the MiG-28 is just out of shot... ;)  ;)  ;)
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Steel Penguin

i was going to piut " roll over , play dead! "   :wacko:
the things you learn, give your mind the wings to fly, and the chains to hold yourself steady
take off and nuke the site form orbit, nope, time for the real thing, CAM and gridfire, call special circumstances. 
wow, its like freefalling into the Geofront
Not a member of the Hufflepuff conspiracy!

FAR148

Quote from: sandiego89 on May 14, 2023, 11:22:57 AMNice, not far from me, but got put off by the offbase parking and shuttle busses.

Yeah the parking situation was pure garbage.

Quote from: PR19_Kit on May 14, 2023, 11:30:51 AMTotally AWESOME pics Steven, thanks so much.

The F-22 DWARFS a Mustang, doesn't it?  :o

Thank you for checking it out! Yeah, it amazing the size of fighters from then to now.

QuoteShame the MiG-28 is just out of shot... ;)  ;)  ;)

Thanks for looking,
Steven  :mellow:

Captain Canada

Great stuff, thanks for sharing ! Defo lots of air power at that show ! I swear I'm going to hit that show one of these years.
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?