Tamiya Ford GT - my way

Started by Madhatter, May 17, 2023, 01:36:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madhatter

hey guys

If I were ever to own a Ford GT, this would be the scheme I would choose:

Was a quick and fun build while I wait for my Fiber Optic cable to arrive which I suspect will be never as its been nearly 5-6 weeks already and no sign of it. I swear they put it on a row boat to here from where ever they sent it from
I used the Hobby Design aftermarket set for this one which was mostly the grills etc.
Anyways, thanks for looking
Si

Old Wombat

Sweet ride, Brother Si! :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :mellow:

I have a Ford GT in the stash, along with a few other cars I wouldn't mind owning, but, at the moment, I can't remember if it's the Old School GT40 or the modern iteration. :unsure:
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

Wardukw

Si that is awesome mate...that's a GT40 I would not say no too  :thumbsup:  ;D
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

zenrat

Can't go past old school light blue with an orange stripe for either GT or GT40 IMO.
But your paint work on this is awesome.  Much better than I ever manage.
Great job.
 :thumbsup:
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

PR19_Kit

Quote from: Wardukw on May 17, 2023, 02:33:42 AMSi that is awesome mate...that's a GT40 I would not say no too  :thumbsup:  ;D

[JMN mode on]

It's not a GT40, that designation only belongs to the 1960s generation cars. The later ones are all just Ford GTs, no matter how tall they are.

[JMN mode off]  ;D
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.