Messerschmitt - Horten 383

Started by killnoizer, May 18, 2023, 02:58:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kerick

Best German paint job I've seen!
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

killnoizer

Thank you very much ,  here are more pix .

You cannot view this attachment.

It's a Land Rover, NOT a Jeep . Like a Jeep, but for gentlemen.

https://www.spacejunks.com/

killnoizer

Quote from: kerick on May 30, 2023, 01:23:49 PMBest German paint job I've seen!

:wub:     me ?   Everything i do is a row of unexpected accidents ...   I do not care soooo much in this , it is for FUN and i did more than enough real work in my life .
And for me the most interesting aspect is the pure construction , would be glad to find someone who do the paint jobs .

kerick

Quote from: killnoizer on May 30, 2023, 01:31:19 PM

:wub:     me ?   Everything i do is a row of unexpected accidents ...   I do not care soooo much in this , it is for FUN and i did more than enough real work in my life .
And for me the most interesting aspect is the pure construction , would be glad to find someone who do the paint jobs .

I feel that way many times myself!
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

Wardukw

Quote from: kerick on May 30, 2023, 07:15:56 PM
Quote from: killnoizer on May 30, 2023, 01:31:19 PM

I feel that way many times myself!
Yeah count me in there too.
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

Old Wombat

Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

Pellson

Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!

NARSES2

That colour scheme is fantastic  :bow:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

su27rules

Quote from: killnoizer on May 30, 2023, 01:26:08 PMThank you very much ,  here are more pix .

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Oldpanzer1

Most impressive! Very clean build!

Flyer

I like it very much!  :thumbsup:  :mellow:

P-38's make very natural flying wings

"I'm a precisional instrument of speed and aromatics." - Tow Mater.

"People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing all day." - A. A. Milne.

killnoizer

Quote from: Flyer on June 04, 2023, 07:40:12 AMI like it very much!  :thumbsup:  :mellow:

P-38's make very natural flying wings

Wow , that also a very nice build  ,  the intakes are under the wings ?   
We should collect them in a special thread ...

Flyer

Yes the intakes are underneath, can just see them at the end of the shark mouth.

It made my day to see this build of yours though because year's ago I had a whole series of flying wings based off the model above planned including a twin engine version that would have looked quite similar to yours, but as with most things that I plan to do nothing came of it. :rolleyes:
"I'm a precisional instrument of speed and aromatics." - Tow Mater.

"People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing all day." - A. A. Milne.

Wardukw

Flyer mate I would hate to think how many of us have done that with ideas ..all?  ;D
Your plane by the way is awesome..love the P-38 and you've modded one beautifully  :thumbsup:
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

Vulcan7

Great looking flying wing  :mellow:  :tornado:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
"My grandad fought in WW1 and used to make Mosquito wings in WW2"