F-23S Super Widow (finished page 2)

Started by Tophe, May 27, 2023, 10:14:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Tophe

Thanks! <_<
Uh, maybe this will not be my very last model ever: the 6th-7th-8th cancers (zones with metastases) of mine have been diagnosed today, but the hospital will not be full time said the uncologist. we will see.
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

NARSES2

Quote from: Tophe on June 12, 2023, 01:33:18 PMThanks! <_<
Uh, maybe this will not be my very last model ever: the 6th-7th-8th cancers (zones with metastases) of mine have been diagnosed today, but the hospital will not be full time said the uncologist. we will see.

Stay hopeful Tophe, we are all thinking of you.
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Vulcan7

Quote from: NARSES2 on June 12, 2023, 11:53:05 PMStay hopeful Tophe, we are all thinking of you.

Too right, thoughts & prayers
"My grandad fought in WW1 and used to make Mosquito wings in WW2"

Tophe

Thanks to all, you have been a great support.

zenrat

Positive thoughts mate.  You'll be OK.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Tophe

SPINNERS

Quote from: NARSES2 on June 12, 2023, 11:53:05 PM
Quote from: Tophe on June 12, 2023, 01:33:18 PMThanks! <_<

Stay hopeful Tophe, we are all thinking of you.

Amen to that.