Main Menu

General Discussion

Started by NARSES2, June 02, 2023, 06:46:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Wooksta!

I'll finish it- the wings are going on later - but I really, really hate it. The ICM kit is vastly superior.
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

Wardukw

So it's the first of July chaps..well its the first for us guys down here ..tomorrow for the rest of you blokes  ;D
And nope I haven't started anything yet as trying to post before starting pics is impossible right now dew to road closures and I can't get to the library to use thier wifi.
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

TomZ

The "Finished Entries" is unlocked . Dizzy will probably post the first finished entry tonight.....

TomZ
Reality is an illusion caused by an alcohol deficiency

PR19_Kit

That slow? More like mid-afternoon I'd have said.  ;D
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

killnoizer

Sorry, i'm outdoor and could not finish my build today ... :wub:  :mellow:
It's a Land Rover, NOT a Jeep . Like a Jeep, but for gentlemen.

https://www.spacejunks.com/

scooter

Jet powered pontoon boat anyone?
The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

Wardukw

Apart from the noise and massive fuel consumption I'm in  ;D  :thumbsup:
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

Old Wombat

By way of inspiration, I think this needs to be re-engined (possibly by Vostoc7) ;)

Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

PR19_Kit

With an Olympus perhaps?  ;)
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

jcf

R-R Dart with four-wheel drive, regular FWD or tandem axle FWD. 
:wacko:

Wardukw

Quote from: jcf on July 05, 2023, 11:14:41 AMR-R Dart with four-wheel drive, regular FWD or tandem axle FWD.
6x6  ;)

zenrat

Quote from: Wardukw on July 05, 2023, 11:18:07 AM
Quote from: jcf on July 05, 2023, 11:14:41 AMR-R Dart with four-wheel drive, regular FWD or tandem axle FWD.
6x6  ;)

8x8 with twin steered front axles.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Wardukw

Quote from: zenrat on July 06, 2023, 04:29:41 AM
Quote from: Wardukw on July 05, 2023, 11:18:07 AM
6x6  ;)

8x8 with twin steered front axles.
Then I'll up ya again ..10x10 with steering on the front 2 axles and the 2 rear axles ..it's getting nuts now 🤪
Since the ruskies have built 24x24 wheel drive we know that's possible 😉

Caveman

Contemplating a Vampire/Venom mashup with a P-38. Or perhaps a Hornet/P38 mashup - whatif DH got their twin boom penchant earlier.

Real Life (TM) is not looking helpful for the foreseeable though.
secretprojects forum migrant

Wardukw

Give it ago Caveman  ..if things don't work out..we'll extend this mudda  ;D