Main Menu

General Discussion

Started by NARSES2, June 02, 2023, 06:46:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick Lowe

19thC nuke boat... that should bend their minds, what! :thumbsup:

killnoizer

Nuklear driven propeller to blow wind into the sails ...  :thumbsup:
It's a Land Rover, NOT a Jeep . Like a Jeep, but for gentlemen.

https://www.spacejunks.com/

Rick Lowe

Quote from: killnoizer on August 17, 2023, 05:32:28 PMNuklear driven propeller to blow wind into the sails ...  :thumbsup:

I like the way you think!  :thumbsup:

killnoizer

Oh sorry , propellers we're invented later , it must be a nuclear powered bellow I think . 
It's a Land Rover, NOT a Jeep . Like a Jeep, but for gentlemen.

https://www.spacejunks.com/

loupgarou

Quote from: killnoizer on August 18, 2023, 12:17:34 PMOh sorry , propellers we're invented later , it must be a nuclear powered bellow I think . 

Yes. That's more plausible!  ;D
Owing to the current financial difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off until further notice.

jcf

It would be amusing to see it sitting there going nowhere as the bellows puffs and wheezes.
:wacko: 

Windmills can be considered as a form of propeller.  ;)

Joe C-P

Quote from: jcf on August 22, 2023, 03:00:23 PMIt would be amusing to see it sitting there going nowhere as the bellows puffs and wheezes.
:wacko:

Windmills can be considered as a form of propeller.  ;)

Now I need another model - windmill-powered prop-driven, the faster it goes, the more power it makes!
In want of hobby space!  The kitchen table is never stable.  Still managing to get some building done.

NARSES2

Just under a month to go people
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Wardukw

Thanks for that Chris..I was starting to wonder myself  :wacko:
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

Wardukw

It might now be a getting close to asking who might need a wee bit of a extension 🤔
Suggestions on how much some of you blokes might need .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

NARSES2

Quote from: Wardukw on September 03, 2023, 11:58:13 AMIt might now be a getting close to asking who might need a wee bit of a extension 🤔

Give them another couple of weeks or so before you decide whether to ask or not. We don't want them getting to soft  ;)
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Wardukw

Quote from: NARSES2 on September 04, 2023, 06:25:00 AM
Quote from: Wardukw on September 03, 2023, 11:58:13 AMIt might now be a getting close to asking who might need a wee bit of a extension 🤔

Give them another couple of weeks or so before you decide whether to ask or not. We don't want them getting to soft  ;)
Ya I was thinking along similar lines Chris  ;D
Nothing like a bit of pressure to get As into G  :wacko:

TomZ

A quick notice to all that you have under two weeks to complete your builds
(And to Dizzy that he only has time to start and finish 5 new ones!)

The moderating team has not yet received any official requests for extensions as yet. That means that the group build will end 23:59 30/09/2023 (local time)
(For members currently residing on planets other than earth we will consider GMT as being their local time)

If you find you need more time , now is the time to start wiring your cash transfers, sending your best whisky, etc to us.

A reminder that in order for extension requests to be considered, they must be submitted in six-fold on the official Group Build Extension Request Form (GBERF), revision 15.7.

Kind regards,

Your moderating team
Reality is an illusion caused by an alcohol deficiency

PR19_Kit

Please may I have six copies of  the official Group Build Extension Request Form (GBERF), revision 15.7.
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

TomZ

Here you go. You can print and copy it six times.

TomZ
Reality is an illusion caused by an alcohol deficiency