Main Menu

General Discussion

Started by NARSES2, June 02, 2023, 06:46:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scooter

The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

PR19_Kit

Magic, just what I need, thanks.  :thumbsup:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

killnoizer

After the group build is before the next GB

:thumbsup:

No Extension PLEASE !
It's a Land Rover, NOT a Jeep . Like a Jeep, but for gentlemen.

https://www.spacejunks.com/

Wardukw

Sorry Noizer mate if enough blokes request an extension then an extension they shall have.
 :wacko:  ;D
Come to think of it I don't even know what the next GB is  :unsure:
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

scooter

Quote from: Wardukw on September 18, 2023, 01:27:46 PMSorry Noizer mate if enough blokes request an extension then an extension they shall have.

Either the follow-on British Aerospace GB of Bucc/Harrier/Jag or the 1960s GB
The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

Wardukw

Quote from: scooter on September 18, 2023, 03:41:01 PM
Quote from: Wardukw on September 18, 2023, 01:27:46 PMSorry Noizer mate if enough blokes request an extension then an extension they shall have.

Either the follow-on British Aerospace GB of Bucc/Harrier/Jag or the 1960s GB
Thanks ya muchly Scoot mate..well I won't be in on the British Aerospace GB as I have none of those kits and very unlikely to but the 60s GB tho..I have tanks and aircraft for that 😉 👍
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

NARSES2

Thank you Tom  :thumbsup:  ;D

And just to avoid any confusion the next GB will be the Buccaneer, Harrier and Jaguar GB. This will run from 1/11/2023 until 31/1/2024.

The third GB of the season 1/3/2024 until 31/5/2024 is currently scheduled to be the 60's GB although there may well be some discussion about holding the Tophe Memorial GB in it's stead. I will bring the subject forward nearer the date.

Chris
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Old Wombat

Quote from: NARSES2 on September 19, 2023, 06:11:04 AMAnd just to avoid any confusion the next GB will be the Buccaneer, Harrier and Jaguar GB. This will run from 1/11/2023 until 31/1/2024.

As I have at least one kit of all three of those aircraft, I may (if I get the urge to build one of them) enter this GB.
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

Wardukw

Quote from: Old Wombat on September 19, 2023, 08:13:00 AM
Quote from: NARSES2 on September 19, 2023, 06:11:04 AMAnd just to avoid any confusion the next GB will be the Buccaneer, Harrier and Jaguar GB. This will run from 1/11/2023 until 31/1/2024.

As I have at least one kit of all three of those aircraft, I may (if I get the urge to build one of them) enter this GB.
To join this new GB I'd have to hunt down a Harrier...their out there in my scale and so is the Buccaneer but dudes..ouch prices here for that so nope to that monster ..I think ive only ever seen one kit of that Jag but when and where ..different story .

PR19_Kit

As requested................  ;D

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Wardukw

Quote from: PR19_Kit on September 19, 2023, 09:24:43 AMAs requested................  ;D

It would seem our colleague.. a Mr Kit Speakman had requested by formal request an extension of this GB build using Form 15.7 ..revision of 15.6 of the Group Build Extension Request Form (GBERF),
All required information is correct after being checked by my department and I shall now pass it forward to the head Moderator of this GB  ..the honorable Mr Tom Z .
Dew to the high demand for requests expect a response in 3 to 6 weeks . ;D

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Joe C-P

Well mine is done, I just need a good place to share photos.  There are sites other people use that I cannot access; some security software on my laptop being ridiculously cautious I guess.
In want of hobby space!  The kitchen table is never stable.  Still managing to get some building done.

Vulcan7

Quote from: JoeP on September 22, 2023, 08:43:24 AMWell mine is done, I just need a good place to share photos.  There are sites other people use that I cannot access; some security software on my laptop being ridiculously cautious I guess.

You can attach your pics directly to your posts (8 max 16mb total size max I think), thats what I do  :thumbsup:
"My grandad fought in WW1 and used to make Mosquito wings in WW2"

killnoizer

And the upload works very nice without any problem.
It's a Land Rover, NOT a Jeep . Like a Jeep, but for gentlemen.

https://www.spacejunks.com/