Main Menu

Air Defender 2023

Started by killnoizer, June 04, 2023, 06:02:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zenrat

Quote from: Old Wombat on June 26, 2023, 05:41:16 AM
Quote from: Pellson on June 26, 2023, 05:05:03 AMOver here, the Air Force has banned all and every wind turbine out to 40 km from the runway, citing "air safety reasons". Apparently, Germans fly better than we do..  :angel:

Maybe Swedish pilots just don't like having to zig-zag between them to get to the runway? :unsure:  ;)

Down here one government quashed a wind farm citing the risk to a rare parrot.  It was a bullshit move aimed more at stopping a renewable energy project than protecting a bird.

I think the Greyhound looks more tired that tough.

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Pellson

Quote from: Old Wombat on June 26, 2023, 05:41:16 AM
Quote from: Pellson on June 26, 2023, 05:05:03 AMOver here, the Air Force has banned all and every wind turbine out to 40 km from the runway, citing "air safety reasons". Apparently, Germans fly better than we do..  :angel:
Maybe Swedish pilots just don't like having to zig-zag between them to get to the runway? :unsure:  ;)
What? And here I was, believing all that SAAB propaganda about the uniquely nimble Gripen..  ;)

Quote from: zenrat on June 28, 2023, 05:00:12 AMDown here one government quashed a wind farm citing the risk to a rare parrot.  It was a bullshit move aimed more at stopping a renewable energy project than protecting a bird.

You wouldn't believe a tenth of the reasons for denial I've heard during my sixteen years in renewables..  :-X  :banghead:
Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!