Denddeley DD-1146 & 2146 (finished page 3)

Started by Tophe, June 13, 2023, 08:16:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wardukw

Mate get back to us when ya fell ok and keep us informed..we need to know how our mad French Professor is doing .
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

Tophe

thanks

in 6 hours hospital urgencies, and when this gb is finished at the end of spetember I hope this accude bad-being is finished, somehow or else. :unsure:  <_<  :-\
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Wardukw

Quote from: Tophe on July 05, 2023, 05:36:06 PMthanks

in 6 hours hospital urgencies, and when this gb is finished at the end of spetember I hope this accude bad-being is finished, somehow or else. :unsure:  <_<  :-\
Yeah so do we mate
.fact finished far sooner than September  :thumbsup:
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

Tophe

Thanks.

I have come back from hospital but in bad state. Moreover my mouse is in a jam, the new one will arrive in 6 days (as ordered yesterday)
Drawing without mouse on computer is not easy:

Wardukw

Well that's still looking bloody cool bud..just keep relaxing and taking it easy as much as possible 👌 🙂

Tophe

NARSES2

Quote from: Wardukw on July 12, 2023, 12:07:05 PMWell that's still looking bloody cool bud..just keep relaxing and taking it easy as much as possible 👌 🙂

Totally agree.

Take care Tophe  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Tophe

Thanks.

The DD-1146 is still scheduled in a long future, but the basis BAe-146 is rather well advanced: <_<

Tophe

The first step is done, now it will become a whif: <_<

PR19_Kit

That looks FAR too stock to be one of yours Tophe! Just slightly oversized engines?
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Tophe

Turning re-engined whif, but several other steps to do: <_<

PR19_Kit

Oooh yes!  :thumbsup:

And I've got 2-3 Revell BAe 146 kits too....................
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage

Regards
Kit

Tophe

Thanks!
Then low wing with engines above it: <_<

kerick

Very interesting! Just cannot keep a good man down!
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

PR19_Kit

I flew in a CFW 614 once, and it's VERY strange experience being right next door to an engine perched on TOP of the wing!  :o

Regards
Kit