DONE @p.3 +++ 1:72 Kaiser-Fleetwings ‘Corsair’ Mk. V; Royal Navy 805 NAS, 1948

Started by Dizzyfugu, June 14, 2023, 08:27:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Wombat

Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Dizzyfugu

Thanks a lot (everyone!), even though I find it rather unspectacular and simple - and it's not the first F4U with a Centaurus, rather another rendition of am obvious combination. It looks cool, though, I never expected the tail to have so much influence on the overall look, and it's pretty convincing in the simple, contemporary livery.  :angel:

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Wardukw

Sometimes the more simple something appears the better the overall result.
It's damn strange but it's very ture and this one of those cases   ;D
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

Vulcan7

Great looking build, photos & box  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
(the only odd thing is the word Kaiser in relation to a British aircraft  :o  ;D )
"My grandad fought in WW1 and used to make Mosquito wings in WW2"

NARSES2

Quote from: Vostoc7 on July 21, 2023, 04:57:18 PM(the only odd thing is the word Kaiser in relation to a British aircraft  :o  ;D )

Well both Wilhelm I, Frederik and Wilhelm II were related to the British Royal Family  ;D
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

DogfighterZen

"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

Vulcan7

Quote from: NARSES2 on July 22, 2023, 07:28:21 AM
Quote from: Vostoc7 on July 21, 2023, 04:57:18 PM(the only odd thing is the word Kaiser in relation to a British aircraft  :o  ;D )

Well both Wilhelm I, Frederik and Wilhelm II were related to the British Royal Family  ;D

True who wasn't, Windsor was Saxe-Coburg after all  ;D  ;D  ;D and don't forget cousin Nicky the Tsar  ;D  ;D  ;D
"My grandad fought in WW1 and used to make Mosquito wings in WW2"

NARSES2

Quote from: Vostoc7 on July 24, 2023, 02:58:03 AM
Quote from: NARSES2 on July 22, 2023, 07:28:21 AM

True who wasn't, Windsor was Saxe-Coburg after all  ;D  ;D  ;D and don't forget cousin Nicky the Tsar  ;D  ;D  ;D

I think Victoria and Albert sired most of Europe's Royal families via their 9 kids  ;D  It's always fascinated me when it comes to alternative history to ponder on how European history would have turned out if Frederik had lived ?