Main Menu

The Griffon Tigercat

Started by Wardukw, June 14, 2023, 11:56:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PR19_Kit

AWESOME!

The Griffons work really well with the loooong nose of the Tigercat, and the build quality is excellent!  :thumbsup:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Wardukw

Thanks mate  ;D
I do like the lines of this build ..to me it's one of those must be built models .
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

Wardukw

Thanks Rick 😊 😊.

Another one in the books 😀
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

Tophe

WOW !! :wub:
(May I edit it into a Griffon-Twin-Tigercat?) :unsure:
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Wardukw

Quote from: Tophe on July 23, 2023, 11:37:49 PMWOW !! :wub:
(May I edit it into a Griffon-Twin-Tigercat?) :unsure:
Oh for sure you can mate..edit the helk out of it 😄

Tophe

Ahem, very imperfect but this is a first try, maybe I will try a vector drawing, from above or slanting view, the subject seems so interesting... :unsure:  :-\  <_<

Old Wombat

Fantastic build, Phill! The colours are the real icing on the cake!

I did think, however, that the torque from the anti-clockwise-rotating prop's of those two Griffons must be phenomenal! :o
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

Mossie

That must have sounded awesome at full tilt.  :wub:
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Wardukw

Quote from: Old Wombat on July 24, 2023, 02:09:50 AMFantastic build, Phill! The colours are the real icing on the cake!

I did think, however, that the torque from the anti-clockwise-rotating prop's of those two Griffons must be phenomenal! :o
Guy that would be probably 100% true..I would have loved to fit 5 bladed counter-rotating props..that would have made this perfect  ;D

Mossie ..yip  ;D  ;D..would have sounded amazing 😄

Wardukw

Quote from: Tophe on July 24, 2023, 01:44:49 AMAhem, very imperfect but this is a first try, maybe I will try a vector drawing, from above or slanting view, the subject seems so interesting... :unsure:  :-\  <_<

For a first attempt that looks ..well very different  :wacko:  ;D

PR19_Kit

If Rolls Royce could make opposite rotating Merlins, as they did for the DH Hornet, doing the same for a Griffon would have been a cinch.
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Vulcan7

WOW that is the business  :mellow:  :mellow:  :mellow:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
"My grandad fought in WW1 and used to make Mosquito wings in WW2"

Tophe

Uh? Looking in my archives, I found something related, done 8 years ago... :unsure:

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

buzzbomb

Yup.. that works.. really, really well  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: