Main Menu

The Griffon Tigercat

Started by Wardukw, June 14, 2023, 11:56:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wardukw

Quote from: PR19_Kit on July 24, 2023, 02:44:55 AMIf Rolls Royce could make opposite rotating Merlins, as they did for the DH Hornet, doing the same for a Griffon would have been a cinch.
Ya would think so and with the engineering skills Rolls-Royce had it should have been ..if I had the skills to make opposite pitch propellers I would have gone that route myself  ;D
Vostoc..Chris..Buzzy ..thank ya gentlemen  ;D   ;D  ;D
I'm glad I went with that colour choice..Guy's got a much better eye for colour than me and if he says it's good then I is too 😁
Yep quite chuffed how this turned out .
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

Wardukw

Quote from: Tophe on July 24, 2023, 03:36:41 AMUh? Looking in my archives, I found something related, done 8 years ago... :unsure:

Mate it's like you foresaw the future 🤣
I like that ..alot ☺️
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

Tophe

Quote from: Wardukw on July 24, 2023, 08:23:20 PMMate it's like you foresaw the future 🤣
I like that ..a lot ☺️
If I foresee the future, I am going to play a loto immediately, and win a $ zillion! ;D
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Wardukw

Quote from: Tophe on July 24, 2023, 08:37:00 PM
Quote from: Wardukw on July 24, 2023, 08:23:20 PMMate it's like you foresaw the future 🤣
I like that ..a lot ☺️
If I foresee the future, I am going to play a loto immediately, and win a $ zillion! ;D
Hahaha 😆 😂..do it man ..do it!!

Tophe

If I win, you deserve 10% ! At least !

Hobbes

Wardukw

Quote from: Tophe on July 24, 2023, 09:36:00 PMIf I win, you deserve 10% ! At least !
I'm gonna hold ya to that matey 😉  ;D

Thank ya Hobbes ☺️

Tophe

Answer : tomottow evening, 8€ million prize, so €800,000 for the helper, about $1,000,000, enjoy! (if won...)...

Wardukw

Quote from: Tophe on July 25, 2023, 02:09:48 AMAnswer : tomottow evening, 8€ million prize, so €800,000 for the helper, about $1,000,000, enjoy! (if won...)...
Yeah..if won 🏆  ;D  ;D  ;D

Rick Lowe

Quote from: Tophe on July 25, 2023, 02:09:48 AMAnswer : tomottow evening, 8€ million prize, so €800,000 for the helper, about $1,000,000, enjoy! (if won...)...

And the rest... the NZ/Euro rate is about .5 these days... nice work if you can get it, Phill!  ;D

Tophe

kerick

I always say that whoever wins the lotto I'll pay half the cost of the winning ticket and then we'll split the prize half and half. Sounds perfectly fair to me.
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

mat

Quote from: kerick on July 25, 2023, 11:05:31 PMI always say that whoever wins the lotto I'll pay half the cost of the winning ticket and then we'll split the prize half and half. Sounds perfectly fair to me.
Some years ago I was i Kenya. In a shopping mall in Nairobi I brought three pairs of shoes. The shop had this promotion campaign, that you got a number of scratch cards according to your purchase. I got a big pile of scratch cards. A local lady, standing next to me had brought some cheap plastic sandals, and only got a few cards about which she complained. So we struck a deal. If she would help me scratch the cards, we would split the win, which was a Land Rover. The Land Rover would stay by her i Kenya, 'cause it would be to expensive (freight + taxes) to take it to Denmark. Then I could use the car whenever I came to Kenya. End of the story after a lot of scratching: There is no Land Rover in Kenya.