Main Menu

Jaguar 100 Flying Jet • FIN •

Started by Vulcan7, June 24, 2023, 09:25:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vulcan7

Jaguar 100 Flying Jet

Never done a group build before  :o , thought I'd jump in a t the deep end  :o  ;D . Going to try and combine a 1/32nd Jag with a 1/72 Tomcat.
This would have also worked for the "it'll never work" or the ugliest build category  ;D (The Jag engine will be swapped out for a jet....sort of a jet powered Chitty Chitty Bang Bang  ;D )

You cannot view this attachment.
"My grandad fought in WW1 and used to make Mosquito wings in WW2"

PR19_Kit

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

perttime

Sooo, you'll also have a Tomcat that needs engines ...

Wardukw

Oh the jag purists are gonna hate this in a big way..which means..it's most welcome here 😀
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

frank2056

Is this going to be a modernized version of the Chitty Chitty Bang Bang car?

buzzbomb

I feel the need ! The need for speed !

And this should just about do it... really interested how this turns out

Dizzyfugu

zenrat

Quote from: Vostoc7 on June 24, 2023, 09:25:53 AMThe Jag engine will be swapped out for a jet....sort of a jet powered Chitty Chitty Bang Bang  ;D

The movie/book car or the real Chitty Bang Bang?
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Vulcan7

Quote from: zenrat on June 25, 2023, 03:39:38 AM
Quote from: Vostoc7 on June 24, 2023, 09:25:53 AMThe Jag engine will be swapped out for a jet....sort of a jet powered Chitty Chitty Bang Bang  ;D

The movie/book car or the real Chitty Bang Bang?

Going to try a swing wing jet-powered car using the Jag which is vaguely like the Ian Fleming book/movie car, but will not be as pretty, probably  ;D
Interesting link, many thanks  :thumbsup:

Wardukw

Mate what ever you come up with will definitely be different but also insanely cool 😀 so just me when I say we're all looking forward to this  :thumbsup:
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

McColm

kerick

This will be wild! I'm looking forward to this!
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

zenrat

It did strike me that a 1/32 in-line aircraft engine would not be hard to find and could be combined with the Jag to produce a 1940's equivalent of the Chitty Bang Bangs.

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Zero-Sen

Vulcan7

Great video,  ;D  looks like rocket power to me  :o  ;D  :thumbsup: