Main Menu

Jaguar 100 Flying Jet • FIN •

Started by Vulcan7, June 24, 2023, 09:25:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

perttime

Just the car might fit well on the hovercraft, without the winged part. But I doubt that is an option at this point.

Vulcan7

Quote from: perttime on July 15, 2023, 10:20:37 AMJust the car might fit well on the hovercraft, without the winged part. But I doubt that is an option at this point.

Not really, nice idea  :thumbsup: ....but I quite like the crazy idea of a flying hovercraft... ;D

You cannot view this attachment.
"My grandad fought in WW1 and used to make Mosquito wings in WW2"

Devilfish

As a Jaaag owner, I don't know how to react to this....... :-\

I'll just say....interesting, lol

Can I just point out one thing though......it's not a "Jaguar SS100", it's an "SS100 Jaguar"   SS stands for Swallow Sidecars, the manufacturer, and Jaguar is the model name.  SS changed their name to Jaguar cars in 1945 because of the connotations that "SS" had.

History lesson over, lol

Vulcan7

Quote from: Devilfish on July 18, 2023, 01:49:40 AMAs a Jaaag owner, I don't know how to react to this....... :-\

I'll just say....interesting, lol

Can I just point out one thing though......it's not a "Jaguar SS100", it's an "SS100 Jaguar"   SS stands for Swallow Sidecars, the manufacturer, and Jaguar is the model name.  SS changed their name to Jaguar cars in 1945 because of the connotations that "SS" had.

History lesson over, lol

Thanks for your interest, I did drop the SS for obvious reasons and as it's not a pure 100 Jag, and as you know stands for 100 mph (my jet version probably should be a 1000 Jag) a distinction from the original is probably a good thing  ;D  :thumbsup:

Vulcan7

back story  ;D  ;D  ;D ....

Wardukw

Without a doubt the most well written back story I've seen..not read..seen  ;D  ;D  :thumbsup:
If you did that by hand then awesome calligraphy..if you used your comp then very nice choose of script 👍 😀
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

Vulcan7

Quote from: Wardukw on July 27, 2023, 05:51:05 PMWithout a doubt the most well written back story I've seen..not read..seen  ;D  ;D  :thumbsup:
If you did that by hand then awesome calligraphy..if you used your comp then very nice choose of script 👍 😀

:cheers:  very kind, I wish I could do calligraphy like that  ;D ...toot sweet anyone?  ;D  ;D

perttime

Quote from: Vostoc7 on July 28, 2023, 04:46:35 AM... I wish I could do calligraphy like that  ;D ...
What font is that?

Vulcan7

Wardukw

I used to do calligraphy when I was a youngling..my dad got me into it because he did it and he was damn good.
I had like 5 pens.. dozen plus nibs ..even had a book showing hoe to do it..mate it's not as hard as ya think .
That's got me thinking again now..might look at getting a cheap set and having a play again  ;D
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

perttime