Revell 1/35 Tiger 1 E with Minecleaner Anzio 1944 "Finished"

Started by The Chaos, June 25, 2023, 02:14:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Chaos

Hello, the tiger is finally ready,
the basic kit comes from Revell/Zvezda and is quite basic, I upgraded it with PE from Part.
The ropes are from Eureka as well as the load, figures from Tristar and chains from Friul.
The conversion kit from Schatton.
After 6 months of construction, I'm glad it's off the table.
Have fun with it.

PR19_Kit

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Wardukw

Quote from: PR19_Kit on June 25, 2023, 02:33:55 AMThat is INCREDIBLE!  :thumbsup:  :bow:  :drink:  :cheers:  :party:
Yeah what he said with the same huge letters ☺️  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

Old Wombat

Oh, it's credible, alright! Extremely credible! It's got more street cred than Steve McQueen & Vin Diesel rolled into one! :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

AWESOME build! :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

NARSES2

That is fantastic  :bow:  :bow:  The relaxed nature of the crew figures just adds to the whole thing  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Jakko

... I know all this and more ...

buzzbomb

Oldpanzer1