Main Menu

Me 262 with piston engines

Started by killnoizer, June 26, 2023, 01:48:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wardukw

Quote from: Dizzyfugu on July 04, 2023, 12:27:08 AMI suppose there will be a radial (maybe with an integrated prop blended as a ring into the hull?) in front of and behind the cockpit, so that a round fuselage diameter become necessary?  :o
Not certain about the large Bullpup, though.  :unsure:

See why I've got no idea mate..this pile of bits is bloody confusing  :lol:
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

killnoizer

I am also confused , all your ideas could give the blueprints for another 3 builds  :thumbsup: 
very good input .

Oh those mystery signs on the fuselage  :wub:  they are for changing the cockpit, not necessary in this project , sorry .
It's a Land Rover, NOT a Jeep . Like a Jeep, but for gentlemen.

https://www.spacejunks.com/

Wardukw

Quote from: killnoizer on July 04, 2023, 06:37:42 AMI am also confused , all your ideas could give the blueprints for another 3 builds  :thumbsup: 
very good input .
Mate I've been there many times and I'll admit that's one of the really fun aspects of our hobby...we don't know what we'll end up with sometimes and just go with the flow until we finish.
Very wiff I've ever built ends up being changed during the build when I come up with a better idea ..the Tigercat is no different  ;D..it's already changed twice  :wacko:
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

killnoizer

Engine Bay is done .. 

And there is NO putty used, it fits absolut tight , done with a futuristic sanding technic from outer space .

You cannot view this attachment.

PR19_Kit

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

loupgarou

Owing to the current financial difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off until further notice.

Wardukw

That's very nice work mate  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

killnoizer

Thank you very much ,  today i did some work with the engine .  The shape of the intake of the engine took more time than the big engine bay ,  just place for some MM to move ... Things that no one ever see .

Wings are fixed and the big intake on the underside is done .

Tailwings are mostly ready .

I think about the re - engine in the basic way , No other big changes on the plane .

Wardukw

Dude that is looking epic 😎 👀

buzzbomb

Wow ! that is looking very cool

Vulcan7

Another 262 classic in the making :mellow:  :mellow:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
"My grandad fought in WW1 and used to make Mosquito wings in WW2"

Old Wombat

Quite the monster of an engine!

But the airframe engineering it what is carrying it for me! :thumbsup:
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

killnoizer

Quote from: Old Wombat on July 06, 2023, 07:57:56 AMQuite the monster of an engine!

But the airframe engineering it what is carrying it for me! :thumbsup:

Thank you very much, that airframe job worked realy good for me , and the result is nearly perfect ( for the first try )   ..  i got a big box of crap tanks, given as a present from a friend . They fit perfect for that ! 

The 262 is a good thing to work on .

kerick

Looking great! I love it when parts from different kits just fit together.
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

killnoizer

Just a short time today , too many other business to do ...

Tailwings are on !