Tophe

And a canard jet Lightning (civilian without firing nose): <_<
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Wardukw

Now your on it matey 👍 😄
I like that ☺️
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

NARSES2

Especially like the canard one  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Tophe

Thanks a lot. I come again from 2 days in the hospital, not sure I will have enough energy to go on next days, we will see.

Wardukw

Just relax matey ..plenty of time here ..just keep chillin Tophe...we'll be here .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

Tophe

Quote from: Wardukw on July 21, 2023, 10:52:16 AMJust relax matey ..plenty of time here ..just keep chillin Tophe...we'll be here .
Thanks, uh... I explain my reading...
For my non-fluent English speaking, chill was freeze, and I did not understand... But Google Translate told me "keep chilling" means something as "keep coldness", and yes here is hot summer, while you in southern Hemisphere are in winter? Thanks to take care of the other part of the world.
And yes, my home is well isolated on the ground floor where I live, with computer, bed, shower, toilet, I am in a good temperature location (more than 19° in the winter, less than 26° in the summer, Paradise ? already...).
Thanks anyway, I have understood... ;)

Wardukw

Hahahaha 😆...seems google had lead you down the wrong path mate 🤣
Chillin or chilling simply means to chill out..to relax .. or to be completely relaxed.
Which is what you should and will be doing matey 😉 👍.
Yep it's winter here and now the rain seems to have gone ..the cold has returned..so I have the heater on warming up my feet  ;D   ;D

Tophe

Tophe

My PC mouse was like broken, and drawing with the keyboard pointer was long and boring, uneasy.
But yesterday going out of the hospital, I was happy to receive the new mouse I ordered 10 days before; good working and immediately without requiring to download a pilot software, wireless (even better than the old one), and it was cheap (3 euros). Happy was I.
I plan to test it in drawing airplane today or tomorrow, depending on the user (myself) energy, not to move the mouse (easy), but for the whole process... :-\  ;)

Wardukw

Like I said mate..take ya time..there's no need to anything if that anything doesn't need to be done.
Just relax man..getvya strength back  <_<

Tophe

Thanks!

While I succeeded today to draw a new one: a sesquiplane jet-Lightning!

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Tophe

Thanks!

Of course, with less speed and more maneuverability was a biplane version of the sesquiplane: <_<

Tophe

Almost opposite: still a biplane jet-Lightning but so fast (transonic) that it requires tiny span! <_<