Main Menu

P-89 Ultra Lighting

Started by Wardukw, July 11, 2023, 04:23:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wardukw

Love that Sen mate 👍 👌
The pic I saw online yrs ago is pretty much your design..this one is a black and white picture and the plane gas invasion stripes and checkered nose cones ..number 162 on the nose...loved it the moment I saw it  :thumbsup:
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

Vulcan7

...there is nothing new under the sun....but this night-fighter is going to look very special  :mellow:  :thumbsup:
"My grandad fought in WW1 and used to make Mosquito wings in WW2"

NARSES2

Pugnacious, almost thuggish, looking brute  ;)  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Wardukw

Quote from: NARSES2 on July 24, 2023, 06:50:51 AMPugnacious, almost thuggish, looking brute  ;)  :thumbsup:
It's a beast for sure ..it's bangs bangs will be to..11 .50cal machine guns and two 20mm cannons and I'm thinking of giving it the ability to carry 4000lbs of bombs in the day light roll 🤔
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

Old Wombat

Quote from: NARSES2 on July 24, 2023, 06:50:51 AMPugnacious, almost thuggish, looking brute  ;)  :thumbsup:

Well, with two P-47's attached to the wings it would, wouldn't it! ;D
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

Tophe

Quote from: Old Wombat on July 25, 2023, 04:44:09 AMWell, with two P-47's attached to the wings it would, wouldn't it! ;D
In a zwilling/twin way? Great! :thumbsup:
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

kerick

Both the build and the drawing look awesome!
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

Wardukw

Tell ya Ken ..I can wait to mount the engines and props..I think then the ture beastly nature of this plane will really show then 😄

Wardukw

Well  it's under coated lads and tomorrow colour hits it ..but before that..other thing will happen  ;D

kerick

Have you checked the clearance of the props from the cockpit? I know it's late to ask that question....
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

jcf

Monster.  :thumbsup:

I must admit that I am curious about radiators on an aircraft with air-cooled engines.  :unsure:

Wardukw

Quote from: kerick on July 27, 2023, 09:09:57 PMHave you checked the clearance of the props from the cockpit? I know it's late to ask that question....
One of the first things I did matey ..and the clearance from the ground too.. :thumbsup:
Everything prop wise 👌
Quote from: jcf on July 27, 2023, 09:10:24 PMMonster.  :thumbsup:

I must admit that I am curious about radiators on an aircraft with air-cooled engines.  :unsure:
Intakes for a new turbosupercharger or purely for looks Jon..I haven't decided 🙃 😅

PR19_Kit

Quote from: jcf on July 27, 2023, 09:10:24 PMI must admit that I am curious about radiators on an aircraft with air-cooled engines.  :unsure:

Could be for the air-con.............  ;D
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Rheged

I'd assumed that it was for the Coca-Cola chiller and Ice-cream dispenser  used on long flights.
"If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you....."
It  means that you read  the instruction sheet

Old Wombat

Oil coolers? :unsure:  ;)
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est