Consolidated OA-10C Sprite

Started by RAFF-35, July 29, 2023, 11:31:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kerick

It would look great in the Mekong delta!
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

Robomog

Neat model and concept, would have been quite an aircraft to mess with  :thumbsup:

Mog
>^-.-^<
Mostly harmless ...............

Wardukw

Quote from: RAFF-35 on July 30, 2023, 06:21:15 AM
Quote from: Wardukw on July 30, 2023, 01:27:57 AMRaff matey my phone don't like your pics  ;D  :lol: ...even if I enlarged em there just blurry..im gonna try something  :wacko:
Now your pics are sweet bud..bloody weird photo techy stuff  ;D
Right now to the matter at hand ...your build .
Love it 😀
Great weathering on the hull ..the extended fused MK82s are a nice touch and I take it those are 20mm cannon in the nose ?  ;D
I'm surprised you didn't arm the side blisters ..but if they don't open ..what can ya do  :lol:

No idea how to fix the fuzzy photos, sorry.
Thank you very much for the kind comments! There are actually two scratch built mounted miniguns in the blisters, you can't really see them in the pictures but at least I know they're there  ;D
Nice one with the M134s. ..it's a fav weapon of mine and one I've "played" with a few times in the past..yup this build keeps getting better 😄 😊
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

zenrat

Being less grumpy i've had a look now and I like what I see.
Good job.  It's hard to beat a Catalina.
 :thumbsup:
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

comrade harps

Whatever.

McColm

Leading Observer

LO

Observation is the most enduring of lifes pleasures

Captain Canada

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?