DONE @p.2 +++ 1:144 McDonnell Douglas MD-71, Ozark Air Lines, 1986

Started by Dizzyfugu, August 11, 2023, 05:23:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dizzyfugu

It has been silent recently, partly because the building phase of this one stalled due to procurement delay, but I was also out of action for a couple of days after a (*sigh*) histaminic shock last Monday. Nothing dramatic, but it feels as if gravity was doubled.  :-\  Things are moving again, though, and this one will be an airliner, classic 1:144 scale.

NARSES2

Hope you make a full, quick recovery Dizzy  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Dizzyfugu

kitbasher

What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

Rheged

Family Rheged all wish you a speedy and complete recovery.....................and we are eagerly awaiting your  1:144 whiffed airliner.
"If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you....."
It  means that you read  the instruction sheet

Dizzyfugu

Thank you, too, highly appreciated.  :cheers:

The build is actually already entering the finish line, but I won't disclose any details until I have completed my usual media package, what can take some more days.  :angel:

PR19_Kit

Ooooer, that doesn't sound like much fun Thomas, I hope it clears up soon and you can recover your usual meteoric build rate.
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Wardukw

Agreement with my fellow colleagues...hope ya get over this sooner than later Diz.
We need our fav rocket man back to 100 %  <_<
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

sandiego89

All the best Dizzy- recover quickly.

I hope for something with massive turbo-props, where the unlucky passengers beg to get off! 

Dave
Dave "Sandiego89"
Chesapeake, Virginia, USA

kerick

I read the title and it sounded like you were talking about babies!
I hope you are feeling better.
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

Dizzyfugu

Well, from a certain point of view it's correct. Delivery approaching, I am deep into decals right now!  ;D

Wardukw

Decals and babies 👶?? I'm pretty certain those don't go together and if they are..something very weird is going on  :o  :wacko:
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

Dizzyfugu

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.