DONE @p.2 +++ 1:144 McDonnell Douglas MD-71, Ozark Air Lines, 1986

Started by Dizzyfugu, August 11, 2023, 05:23:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

loupgarou

Quote from: PR19_Kit on August 16, 2023, 02:46:02 PM
Quote from: loupgarou on August 16, 2023, 02:30:18 PMVery very good, Dizzy. Even more appreciable as it's in that ridiculously small scale... ;)

It's the normal scale for airliner modellers.  ;D

The right scale for airliners is 1/96. With the Frog DC-7, Britannia, Comet, Viscount and Caravelle, the world doesn't need any other airliner. ;D
I can accept the Nitto/Doyusha and Aurora 1/100 ones, even the Faller Convair 440 at a stretch...
Owing to the current financial difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off until further notice.

Vulcan7

Quote from: loupgarou on August 17, 2023, 09:49:38 AM
Quote from: loupgarou on August 16, 2023, 02:30:18 PMVery very good, Dizzy. Even more appreciable as it's in that ridiculously small scale... ;)

The right scale for airliners is 1/96. With the Frog DC-7, Britannia, Comet, Viscount and Caravelle, the world doesn't need any other airliner. ;D
I can accept the Nitto/Doyusha and Aurora 1/100 ones, even the Faller Convair 440 at a stretch...

I think you'll find the 1/44 Concorde trumps all those  ;)  ;D  ;D or even the 1/72 Concorde  :o  ;)  ;D
"My grandad fought in WW1 and used to make Mosquito wings in WW2"

Wardukw

Quote from: Vostoc7 on August 17, 2023, 12:52:56 PM
Quote from: loupgarou on August 17, 2023, 09:49:38 AM

I think you'll find the 1/44 Concorde trumps all those  ;)  ;D  ;D or even the 1/72 Concorde  :o  ;)  ;D
Just remembered I've got a 1/144 Concorde  :lol:
Thanks to Womby getting me back into planes I'm starting to forget what I have  :banghead:  :wacko:  ;D
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

PR19_Kit

Goodness knows how many 1/144 Concordes I have, maybe 3-4 now, AND a 1/72 scale one two, but that's scheduled for a mild 'Paint Scheme Whiff'.
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Wardukw

The one I've got is a Airfix British airways / French jobbie..it was already started and started badly.
Hell it was free so I'm all good 👍 😉
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .