T55 Tamiya 1/35 "Finished"

Started by The Chaos, August 16, 2023, 11:31:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wardukw

Quote from: frank2056 on August 26, 2023, 10:12:44 AMAre you using solder for the fuel lines and cable runs? Those tracks look great as well.

I just got a RFM T-55A 1981 mod.. I have to decide between that and the Takom T-55AM

Oh not a decision I would want to make..both are seriously good models  :o
I've gotta hunt down 2 sets of AM tracks for the T-55 and another set for a T-72 ..maybe for the 72..haven't quite decided yet.
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

The Chaos

The Chaos

Quote from: frank2056 on August 26, 2023, 10:12:44 AMAre you using solder for the fuel lines and cable runs? Those tracks look great as well.

I just got a RFM T-55A 1981 mod.. I have to decide between that and the Takom T-55AM
Thanks and no i using only Tamiya Green Cap  :angel:

Than just build it.  :thumbsup:

Wardukw

Dude that's one clean build 👌
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

frank2056

That's such a nice build! The PE helps, but you can tell how nice the Tamiya kit is as well. The unditching log/twig is a good idea!

Jakko

Nice one, though I think I would go for an unditching log without the thick bit on it, and sawed off square at both ends :)
... I know all this and more ...

Old Wombat

Oleg, Yuri, Dmitri & Piotr broke their original issue unditching log & grabbed the first half decent log they could find to replace it, rather that fill out the paperwork & face the usual disciplinary action. :thumbsup:

Kit's Second Law, I believe. ;)
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

The Chaos

Update.
Primer and Preshading.

Wardukw

This going to be good..I just hope I can see all the effort your outing into this mate 😀

The Chaos

I complete the T55 last mont, the final pics, have fun.

Old Wombat

Nice work! Pity you're hiding it with tiny photo's! :thumbsup:  :unsure:
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Wardukw

frank2056

It came out great! The Tamiya T-55A plastic is a nice kit, The Eduard PE set really makes a difference.