DONE @p.9 +++ 1:72 Dornier Do 36; '59+47', Deutsche Luftwaffe, LTLG 54, 2001

Started by Dizzyfugu, August 16, 2023, 11:54:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wardukw

Quote from: PR19_Kit on September 21, 2023, 02:37:42 PMHehehehehehe, Tom DID say it had to be sent six times.
Yeah but was just cover ya if you filled em out wrong..wasn't expecting ya to get all right ✅️ 😏 😉
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

Old Wombat

I've seen businesses that required forms in triplicate & government agencies that required quadruplicate but the moderators demands for sextuplicate forms is, to my mind, a tad excessive. :rolleyes:  ;)
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

NARSES2

Quote from: Old Wombat on September 22, 2023, 05:52:21 AMI've seen businesses that required forms in triplicate & government agencies that required quadruplicate but the moderators demands for sextuplicate forms is, to my mind, a tad excessive. :rolleyes:  ;)

We've got to get rid of all that carbon paper we stocked up on somehow  :angel:

For those to young to know what it is/was, ask your mum/dad/elder brother or sister  ;)
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

PR19_Kit

Quote from: Wardukw on September 21, 2023, 08:59:29 PMYeah but was just cover ya if you filled em out wrong..wasn't expecting ya to get all right ✅️ 😏 😉

I worked for two large organisations from 1962 to 1978, and then switched to a smaller, but growing one for the next 30 years. The one thing I learned how to do REALLY well was to fill in forms!
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Wardukw

Quote from: PR19_Kit on September 22, 2023, 07:43:31 AM
Quote from: Wardukw on September 21, 2023, 08:59:29 PMYeah but was just cover ya if you filled em out wrong..wasn't expecting ya to get all right ✅️ 😏 😉

I worked for two large organisations from 1962 to 1978, and then switched to a smaller, but growing one for the next 30 years. The one thing I learned how to do REALLY well was to fill in forms!
Damn...ok message to self ..no more requests for Kit ...he will not fill em out incorrectly.  ;D
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

Dizzyfugu

Coming back to the subject here, good news: I was able to scratch some mojo together and continue with the Do 36. Wheels have been added, and it was a weird stance now with those wide and cranked main struts. Stance on the ground is good, though. Added some more decals (stencils) here and there and did some paint retouches, and right now the first part of varnish is drying.

There's hope!  :angel:

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Old Wombat

Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

Dizzyfugu

Made finishing touches, including some extra hydraulic pistons for the ramp. Photos next.

PR19_Kit

You can never have too many hydraulic pistons.  ;D  ;D
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage

Regards
Kit

Rick Lowe

PR19_Kit

;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

That's how my Bv 148 build managed to produce 45 of them!

Regards
Kit

Dizzyfugu

The Do 36 also "produced" 30 WiP pics, which is quite a lot!  :banghead:

Dizzyfugu

Wardukw

Brilliant Thomas..looks perfectly real ..super results matey 👍 😀 👍