Main Menu

Ju 188 , Matchbox 1:72

Started by killnoizer, August 26, 2023, 01:59:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wardukw

It's a shame to see a 188 cut up even a old as dirt Matchbox kit but do like where this is going  ;D  :thumbsup:
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

killnoizer

Quote from: Wardukw on August 31, 2023, 01:10:48 PMIt's a shame to see a 188 cut up even a old as dirt Matchbox kit but do like where this is going  ;D  :thumbsup:

Got the same feeling when i did it ,  but does it make sense to build the 120.000th authentic 188 or keep it in a bunker for more 40 years ?   I give my very best at this build and full respect for the vintage stuff   :thumbsup: 

And I gave a third one of the matchbox kits to my wife .

It's a Land Rover, NOT a Jeep . Like a Jeep, but for gentlemen.

https://www.spacejunks.com/

Wardukw

Quote from: killnoizer on August 31, 2023, 05:58:48 PM
Quote from: Wardukw on August 31, 2023, 01:10:48 PMIt's a shame to see a 188 cut up even a old as dirt Matchbox kit but do like where this is going  ;D  :thumbsup:

Got the same feeling when i did it ,  but does it make sense to build the 120.000th authentic 188 or keep it in a bunker for more 40 years ?  I give my very best at this build and full respect for the vintage stuff  :thumbsup: 

And I gave a third one of the matchbox kits to my wife .

Still tho I'm glad ya did what ya did ..yeah the Matchbox kit is old but still its getting rare sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do  and your doing it with a high level of cool 😎  :thumbsup:
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

ysi_maniac

Will die without understanding this world.

dogsbody

I converted my Matchbox Ju 188 into a Mule. Paint mule, that is!

Chris

"What young man could possibly be bored
with a uniform to wear,
a fast aeroplane to fly,
and something to shoot at?"

killnoizer

After the Offroad Weekend, today continues with the outer wing parts, it was not real easy to fix the first one ( 4 trials ) . The second did it in one moment, don't know the difference ...

You cannot view this attachment.

Tailwings are almost ready to fix , but before that,  sanding again some small holes . 

Concept for the camo is ready , but a lot of work in the cabin to do .

The guns are also ready to install , after the paint job i think .   Some hoods for service under the wings !

Wardukw

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

PR19_Kit

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

killnoizer

This is going very pretty i think ...

Only the Cockpit to do ,  i hope the camo paint Job went well and funny ...  Maybe on weekend .

Wardukw

No thinking needed mate..it already is very pretty 😍

killnoizer

And the stripes !!

Wardukw

Damn that looks brilliant mate...im gonna copy that 👍 😀

killnoizer

Quote from: Wardukw on September 07, 2023, 10:00:01 PMDamn that looks brilliant mate...im gonna copy that 👍 😀

:thumbsup:

You're welcome ,  thanx !!

mexchiwa