Supermarine Speagle - REALLY done!

Started by PR19_Kit, August 31, 2023, 08:54:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Rat

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

Old Wombat

Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

PR19_Kit

Got the 'P' decals this morning, they'll be going on later.  :thumbsup:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Old Wombat

Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

perttime

kitbasher

Well you've achieved the near impossible by making a Spitfire look brutish.  Well done!
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

PR19_Kit

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage

Regards
Kit

Wardukw

Brutal ..mean..don't want to meet in a dark alley ..that's this bird now  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: 😁
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

perttime

A continuation of where they stopped with Spitfire Mk.24: more is more  :wacko:   ;D

Wardukw

Quote from: perttime on October 09, 2023, 11:31:09 AMA continuation of where they stopped with Spitfire Mk.24: more is more  :wacko:   ;D
More is better ..much better  :wacko:  :wacko:
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

buzzbomb

Weaver

"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

DogfighterZen

"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

PR19_Kit

I've got the ringed Ps on now and it's as good as it's ever going to get at last.

And 3 days ahead of the extended dead line too! See, I said I'd need it.  ;D

Regards
Kit