Blackburn Beverley

Started by Captain Canada, October 09, 2023, 07:46:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Canada

I'm not really happy with the rear extension. It just doesn't look right, maybe a bit too long ? Any road, I've cut off the doors and will be adding a loading ramp, and hopefully that makes her look 'right' again !

Cheers
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

Found some 144th scale Hercules parts when I was doing the purge. Looks like they are going to work ! Probably use the engines as well.
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

philp

Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

PR19_Kit

Sounds like a logical plan.  :thumbsup:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Wardukw

Don't ya hate that ?
There's something wrong with the look yet ya can't quite put your finger on it ..been there.
Still tho..she's looking good mate 😉
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

Captain Canada

Cheers guys. The Herc bits are a little too far gone. But their size and shape are a pretty good guide as to how I want her to look.
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

Work continues on the beast. Wheel sponsons, filled in the nose Perspex, lengthened both ends. I will scribe ramp details into the putty once I'm happy with her curves 😜
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Wardukw

Oh that's yummy..big ..boxey and has a slight brutal industrial look to it..a lovely site 😀
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

NARSES2

Quote from: Wardukw on May 19, 2024, 01:39:25 PMOh that's yummy..big ..boxey and has a slight brutal industrial look to it..a lovely site 😀

You've been to Beverley I see  :angel:  ;)
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

The Rat

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

Wardukw

Quote from: NARSES2 on May 20, 2024, 05:53:37 AM
Quote from: Wardukw on May 19, 2024, 01:39:25 PMOh that's yummy..big ..boxey and has a slight brutal industrial look to it..a lovely site 😀

You've been to Beverley I see  :angel:  ;)
;D
Might have..might have not ..im keeping hush 😯  ;D

Gondor

Are you talking about a person or a place?  :unsure:

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

Wardukw

Quote from: Gondor on May 20, 2024, 11:32:37 PM

Gondor
About a plane actually Al mate ..a Blackburn Beverley  ;D  :thumbsup:

NARSES2

Quote from: Gondor on May 20, 2024, 11:32:37 PM

Gondor

Well I was talking about the town in East Yorks, I can't speak for my Kiwi friend  :angel:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

McColm

Now that you mentioned it, I went to school with a girl called Beverley.