A&A models Martin Mauler,

Started by chrisonord, October 10, 2023, 01:45:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KiwiZac

I'm excited for the next update, I love the concept!

Quote from: chrisonord on October 12, 2023, 06:15:35 AM
Quote from: zenrat on October 12, 2023, 04:17:12 AMLooks good, but i'm not happy with the news re. the fit.
Yes it is Fred, its hard work and deffinately not worth the asking price.
Thanks for the heads-up, I'm super keen to do a Mauler but the price really put me off.
Zac in NZ
#avgeek, modelbuilder, photographer, writer. Callsign: "HANDBAG"
https://linktr.ee/zacyates

NARSES2

Quote from: loupgarou on October 13, 2023, 11:50:04 AMWhat is A&A ?
I have a Mauler badged Siga. It's the same mould?

Yes it is the same tooling.
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

NARSES2

Quote from: kerick on October 13, 2023, 12:47:43 PMThe one I have has no weapons at all. I wish I had the torpedoes for another build.

I've a couple of the separate weapons sets they do/did. You're welcome to a couple of the torpedos.
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Gondor

As I am not using the weapons from the Mauler I have, and a breif PM, I have sent kerick the weapons from mine this morning.

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

loupgarou

Quote from: NARSES2 on October 14, 2023, 06:31:29 AM
Quote from: loupgarou on October 13, 2023, 11:50:04 AMWhat is A&A ?
I have a Mauler badged Siga. It's the same mould?

Yes it is the same tooling.

Thanks to both of you for the answers.
Sometimes I am lost in the old moulds dance from one brand to another. :rolleyes:
Owing to the current financial difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off until further notice.

kerick

" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

Old Wombat

I don't even bother trying to keep up. :blink:
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

NARSES2

Quote from: Old Wombat on October 15, 2023, 01:19:22 AMI don't even bother trying to keep up. :blink:

I do look on Scalemates, but even that can get confusing at times :unsure:

chrisonord

At last, I have finished my Martin Mauler. Theres a few things that don't fit too well, especially the canopy, but I got that fed up with the whole thing I just left it as is. Mine is in service with the RAF and based in north Africa where it was involved in the Suez crisis.
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

DogfighterZen

Love these fighter-bomber types. Nice work, Chris! :thumbsup:
"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

Captain Canada

Ya I really like those big brids too ! Looks good like that.
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

NARSES2

I've had some fun with that kit as well Chris. At least you finished yours  :thumbsup:

On the up side it comes with LOTS of bombs, rockets and torpedoes  ;D

comrade harps

l have seen the kit about, but both price and being berift of any whif ideas for it had put me off. Sounds like the kit is a bit of a dog, so maybe just as well l left it on the shelves.

Both concept and application get a :thumbsup:

PS: l wouldn't want to be near a rocket broadside from that!
Whatever.

zenrat

Desert Mauler.  Very good.   :thumbsup:

Must remember about the canopy when I build mine.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

chrisonord

Cheers everyone, I was initially quite excited to get this kit, as I waa originally going to do it fleer air arm edsg over sky, but it almost got put back in its box and "filed". I was struggling with building anything still which didn't help, and it has taken me over a year to complete it.
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!