Mohawk helicopter

Started by kerick, October 12, 2023, 09:17:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KiwiZac

As I said elsewhere: I wish I'd come up with this, it's utterly superb! I think I'm in love!!
Zac in NZ
#avgeek, modelbuilder, photographer, writer. Callsign: "HANDBAG"
https://linktr.ee/zacyates

NARSES2

Quote from: kerick on October 13, 2023, 06:52:24 AMI was amazed I pulled the windscreen out of the vacuum cleaner undamaged. On to painting!

Did you buy a lottery ticket ?  ;)
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Old Wombat

Quote from: NARSES2 on October 14, 2023, 06:34:44 AM
Quote from: kerick on October 13, 2023, 06:52:24 AMI was amazed I pulled the windscreen out of the vacuum cleaner undamaged. On to painting!

Why? :unsure: He just used up all his luck right there! :banghead:  ;)
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

kerick

Quote from: Old Wombat on October 14, 2023, 07:43:18 AM
Quote from: NARSES2 on October 14, 2023, 06:34:44 AM

Why? :unsure: He just used up all his luck right there! :banghead:  ;)

That's probably true! At least for a little while.
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

kerick

Well, I had a little luck left. At my club's contest and show today I found a micro scale decal sheet covering marine helicopters for 5 bucks and an old Airfix CH-46 Phrog to go with it for 4 bucks! So now I can have a coordinated pair for the display cabinet.
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

Rick Lowe

Wardukw

If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

kerick

I took a good look at the Phrog kit and it is complete except for the decals and instructions. Decals are covered and the instructions have been printed out courtesy of Scalemates. No interior bashing required so that's a win. I took a good look in the paint drawer and I have two bottles of USMC field green so a win there too. Now I just need my wife to go back to work and winter to set in so I have some time to do something!!
Tophe the Wise

Wardukw

That's sounds like me right now Ken except for no wifey..had great scores but no time to do anything with em ..well it's a long weekend here so I'll have some time .
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

Captain Canada

Wow ! That looks amazing ! Glad you could save such a valuable piece  :thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?