RAAF SAAB AJ37 Viggen

Started by Wardukw, October 13, 2023, 03:30:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wardukw

I did get stitches from de-coring a apple 😳 🙃 😄
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

Rick Lowe

Yikes, dude - that's one for the 21st/Wedding speech!  ;D  :banghead:

Wardukw

Quote from: Rick Lowe on October 24, 2023, 09:16:57 PMYikes, dude - that's one for the 21st/Wedding speech!  ;D  :banghead:
😄😄😄

Yeah all that just to bake a couple of apples 😃
I'm much better at cooking now ..fact I'm having home made marinated pork ribs for dinner ☺️
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

Rick Lowe

Nom!

Yeah, I don't hack my fingers nearly as much nowadays, when I cook...  ;D

Wardukw

Quote from: Rick Lowe on October 24, 2023, 09:21:48 PMNom!

Yeah, I don't hack my fingers nearly as much nowadays, when I cook...  ;D
Luckily I don't do that at all anymore when I cook..I have absolutely everything else for that  ;D

Rick Lowe

Usually my modelling tools are sharper than most of my cooking utensils anyway...

Wardukw

I've got a few cooking knives which are stupid sharp ..I used a wet stone and can shave with em ..well test em on my arm hair..I respect the hell out of those knives but they are made with solingen steel so it makes sense to  ;D

kerick

I've met several people including my wife who think a sharp knife is more dangerous than a dull one. I have to keep telling them its the other way around.
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

Wardukw

Quote from: kerick on October 24, 2023, 10:05:20 PMI've met several people including my wife who think a sharp knife is more dangerous than a dull one. I have to keep telling them its the other way around.
I still can't figure out why folks get that back to front Ken ..a dull knife is always more dangerous than a sharp one especially when preparing food.

Beermonster58

Quote from: kerick on October 24, 2023, 10:05:20 PMI've met several people including my wife who think a sharp knife is more dangerous than a dull one. I have to keep telling them its the other way around.
I think the most dangerous thing known to man is a woman with a sharp implement (or even a dull one?) in her hand! ;D . ;D
Hates rivet counters! Eats JMNs for breakfast!

PR19_Kit

Quote from: Beermonster58 on October 25, 2023, 12:46:03 AMI think the most dangerous thing known to man is a woman with a sharp implement (or even a dull one?) in her hand! ;D . ;D

Like a rolling pin...................  :o
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

NARSES2

Quote from: PR19_Kit on October 25, 2023, 05:16:47 AM
Quote from: Beermonster58 on October 25, 2023, 12:46:03 AMI think the most dangerous thing known to man is a woman with a sharp implement (or even a dull one?) in her hand! ;D . ;D

Like a rolling pin...................  :o

Or a writ from the solicitor  :angel:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

PR19_Kit

Quote from: NARSES2 on October 25, 2023, 05:45:06 AMOr a writ from the solicitor  :angel:

Er, yeah, been there, done that, got the T-shirt etc. :(
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Wardukw

I will be getting this sorted soon guys..just having a wee problem with my energy levels at the mo.

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..