Viggen + F-104G

Started by kerick, October 17, 2023, 11:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steelpillow

Quote from: kerick on May 16, 2024, 10:00:36 PMA camo scheme and Rorschach test at the same time!
That's Humbrol 666 Rorschach Blaubraun if I remember correctly. ;D
Cheers.

zenrat

Quote from: kerick on May 16, 2024, 01:54:17 PM...I thought you guys were nuts...

That's a problem?

I thought it was a given around here...
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

NARSES2

Dog looks like a Retriever or Labrador to me  ;D

Coming along nicely sir  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

kerick

She's up on her wheels! All six touch the desk. Color looks much better here too. On the RW Starfighters the nose gear is to the back of the wheel well on the single seaters and to the front of the wheel well on the two seaters. So I just went with the front position.

It's not going to be a contest winner but I'm having fun with it. I need to spray gloss and then decal it. As seen in the last pic, I'm picking out a pair of LGBs and left over Starfighter pylons as done by wardukw. Now if I can just keep from breaking off the tiny bits all will be well.
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

steelpillow

Very neat.
Front for the nose leg is right, no question.
Really waiting for the canopy masking to come off, now.
Cheers.

kerick

I hope to finish soon. Unless I drop it again!  :wacko:
Spray gloss, decals, spray flat, remove masking and attach weapons. Only problem now is my desk is covered with parts as I decided to make a Star Wars type droid for my ongoing Ian McQue project. Maybe a droid cargo moving vehicle too. We'll see what falls together.
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

Old Wombat

Now the colours look great! 8)

Quote from: kerick on May 25, 2024, 09:02:45 AM... but I'm having fun with it.

This is the important bit! :thumbsup:
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

NARSES2

Quote from: Old Wombat on May 26, 2024, 12:32:44 AMNow the colours look great! 8)

Totally agree with The Wombat's opinions on this  :bow:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

zenrat

Quote from: NARSES2 on May 26, 2024, 12:49:00 AM
Quote from: Old Wombat on May 26, 2024, 12:32:44 AMNow the colours look great! 8)

Totally agree with The Wombat's opinions on this  :bow:

Isn't that Rule 6?

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

PR19_Kit

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

DogfighterZen

This is already a Whiffie contender on several categories!  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

kerick

Quote from: DogfighterZen on May 26, 2024, 01:53:28 PMThis is already a Whiffie contender on several categories!  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Thank you! However, at the rate I'm going, it might be next year!
Tophe the Wise

kerick

Just some missiles I've put together to represent the JASDF ASM-2. I could get them in a Hasegawa set but I could make them just as easily and not buy a whole set of stuff.

The problem is I can not decide on what color. Sounds silly but I've seen pics in white, grey, light blue and blue with white wings. I think I'll go with grey that's different from the winders and a black nose. I need to stop futzing around, its a whiff!
Tophe the Wise

NARSES2

Quote from: kerick on June 11, 2024, 01:11:15 PMThe problem is I can not decide on what color. Sounds silly but I've seen pics in white, grey, light blue and blue with white wings. I think I'll go with grey that's different from the winders and a black nose. I need to stop futzing around, its a whiff!

That's something we all do, maybe even more so with Wiffery as we like to be seen to be "plausable"  ;) Well some of us anyway  :rolleyes: