Viggen + F-104G

Started by kerick, October 17, 2023, 11:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

Quote from: kerick on November 07, 2023, 03:13:14 PMFighting off a bout of Covid the last several days. Not getting much done. I've never been so tired.

Be careful and take care, it can be nasty.
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Pellson

Nothing I can add that hasn't been said, really, but may I despite that offer my best wishes for your speedy recovery?
Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!

kerick

Thanks, gentlemen!
I think I'm over the Covid part but still fighting off the sinus infection it left me with. The spousal unit is out of town today and tomorrow so I might get time to paint something.
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

kerick

I had to rebuild the landing gear that got smashed when I dropped it. Remind me to not reuse old models. Nothing but a pain.
Its not perfect but I think it will keep it up off the shelf.

" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

DogfighterZen

Never been much of a F-104 fan but i do like the Viggen so i'm very curious to see the outcome of this. :thumbsup:
"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

kerick

The new combo is almost ready for primer so we'll see what happens
Tophe the Wise

Scotaidh

Quote from: Wardukw on November 07, 2023, 10:03:27 PMRest as much as ya need to mate ..your health is more important than a model .
Just relax and we'll be here  ;D

What he said, my friend.
Thistle dew, Pig - thistle dew!

Where am I going?  And why am I in a handbasket?

It's dark in the dark when it's dark. Ancient Ogre Proverb

"All right, boyz - the plan iz 'Win.'  And if ya lose, it's yer own fault 'coz ya didn't follow the plan."

kerick

I'm doing better but the wife has it now. So I get to play Dr. for a while.
Before anyone asks, I tried the "Dr" routine and got a dirty look! :o  The thanks I get!
Tophe the Wise

Pellson

Quote from: kerick on November 10, 2023, 08:00:16 AMI'm doing better but the wife has it now. So I get to play Dr. for a while.
Before anyone asks, I tried the "Dr" routine and got a dirty look! :o  The thanks I get!

IF you got a dirty look, then everything's fine, or?  ;)

kerick

Quote from: Pellson on November 10, 2023, 08:04:49 AM
Quote from: kerick on November 10, 2023, 08:00:16 AMI'm doing better but the wife has it now. So I get to play Dr. for a while.

It was the "don't touch me" dirty look!
Tophe the Wise

Wardukw

Quote from: kerick on November 10, 2023, 08:12:47 AM

Ohhh that's the "You did this to me !!" look ..feel sorry for ya mate ..that's not a good look 😕.
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

Pellson

Quote from: kerick on November 10, 2023, 08:12:47 AM

How disappointing  ;D

Rheged

There may be a silver lining  (albeit a small, slightly tarnished one)  in Kerick's current situation.  Remain at her beck and call, look after her well ,  keep the housework up to date and you may possibly gather the odd bonus point or three for cashing in later  when the patient is fully recovered.
"If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you....."
It  means that you read  the instruction sheet

kerick

I've been busting my butt on this bedroom renovation to the point of my right shoulder being very sore. I can play up the "pain and misery" variable of the spousal equation into some model time here soon. No model building going on at all here lately.
Tophe the Wise

Pellson

There will be time. And we're a surprisingly patient bunch, at times.. ;)