General Discussion

Started by NARSES2, October 19, 2023, 06:14:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Wombat

Finally managed to get it done & posted in the appropriate places with about 30 minutes to spare. :thumbsup:

Now I have to go to bed & get up at 0500hrs for work! :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

PR19_Kit

Cutting it even finer than Fred!  :o
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

NARSES2

UK has 9 hours or so and parts of the Americas a little longer  ;)

I'll lock the thread down sometime tomorrow and then either myself or Kit will organise the vote in the next couple of days. And then I can start to think about the next GB season  :rolleyes:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

NARSES2

Gentlemen I'll organise the Poll tomorrow (Friday here in the UK) or more probably over the weekend.

Bear with me please.

Chris
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

kitbasher

Blimey Chris, seems you've a lot on your plate.
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

Wardukw

Quote from: kitbasher on February 15, 2024, 11:38:24 AMBlimey Chris, seems you've a lot on your plate.
He always does mate ..he's a very busy gentleman for sure 👏
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

NARSES2

Quote from: kitbasher on February 15, 2024, 11:38:24 AMBlimey Chris, seems you've a lot on your plate.

Yup, most of it pleasant though  ;)

Anyway for various reasons, which will become clearer over the weekend (no pressure Tom  ;) ), the Vote will be held back until the middle of next week.