General Discussion

Started by NARSES2, October 19, 2023, 06:14:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wardukw

I'd be happy with a week as I think with what we have left would give us 3 weeks left in total.
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

PR19_Kit

We're generous, we'll give you two weeks anyway, just in case.  ;D

So that means the GB's end time and date will now be 23:59 14/02/2024, local time.
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Wardukw

Well I'm not going to complain about that  ;D  ;D

I wanted to go a wee bit nuts on this Harrier and now I can 😁
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

zenrat

February 14th...

...why does that date ring a bell...

;)
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Vulcan7

Quote from: PR19_Kit on January 16, 2024, 09:55:41 AMWe're generous, we'll give you two weeks anyway, just in case.  ;D

So that means the GB's end time and date will now be 23:59 14/02/2024, local time.

Oh great, time for another 3 builds  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;) ..... now where's that old Frog Harrier kit?.....
"My grandad fought in WW1 and used to make Mosquito wings in WW2"

NARSES2

Quote from: Gondor on January 16, 2024, 09:23:03 AMDoes otherwise include a long extension?  :rolleyes:

Curious minds wish to know.

Gondor

Otherwise simply refers to the, I think previously unheard of situation of no extension required  ;)  ;D
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

NARSES2

Quote from: PR19_Kit on January 16, 2024, 09:55:41 AMWe're generous, we'll give you two weeks anyway, just in case.  ;D

:thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Which means I now need to start looking at the 3rd GB of the Season  :angel:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

PR19_Kit

Quote from: NARSES2 on January 17, 2024, 05:37:55 AM:thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

And that's wrong because.....................?  ;D
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Wardukw

I don't know what the next GB is but strangely I'm looking forward to it  :unsure:

zenrat

Quote from: Wardukw on January 17, 2024, 09:57:30 AMI don't know what the next GB is but strangely I'm looking forward to it  :unsure:

Sixties isn't it?
Fred

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

Old Wombat

Quote from: Vostoc7 on January 17, 2024, 04:18:23 AM

Oh great, time for another 3 builds  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;) ..... now where's that old Frog Harrier kit?.....

What's your name? Dizzy? :unsure:  ;)
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

NARSES2

Quote from: zenrat on January 18, 2024, 02:18:13 AM
Quote from: Wardukw on January 17, 2024, 09:57:30 AMI don't know what the next GB is but strangely I'm looking forward to it  :unsure:

Sixties isn't it?

It is indeed

NARSES2

Quote from: PR19_Kit on January 17, 2024, 09:50:39 AM
Quote from: NARSES2 on January 17, 2024, 05:37:55 AM:thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

And that's wrong because.....................?  ;D

Because I then have to get my brain around the 2024/2025 Season  :angel:  ;)

Wardukw

Quote from: NARSES2 on January 18, 2024, 05:43:04 AM

Sixties isn't it?

It is indeed
The 60s huh ?
That's gonna be a hard one ..there's just so many choices aircraft or armour  ;D  :o

zenrat

Quote from: Wardukw on January 18, 2024, 09:32:41 AM
Quote from: NARSES2 on January 18, 2024, 05:43:04 AM

Sixties isn't it?

It is indeed
The 60s huh ?
That's gonna be a hard one ..there's just so many choices aircraft or armour  ;D  :o

And cars.  So many cars.  The sixties saw the rise of Gas and Factory Experimental classes in US Drag Racing.
Fred