General Discussion

Started by NARSES2, October 19, 2023, 06:14:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vulcan7

Quote from: Old Wombat on January 18, 2024, 04:52:26 AM
Quote from: Vostoc7 on January 17, 2024, 04:18:23 AM
Quote from: PR19_Kit on January 16, 2024, 09:55:41 AMWe're generous, we'll give you two weeks anyway, just in case.  ;D

So that means the GB's end time and date will now be 23:59 14/02/2024, local time.

Oh great, time for another 3 builds  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;) ..... now where's that old Frog Harrier kit?.....

What's your name? Dizzy? :unsure:  ;)

that's a complement....... had a look in the loft can't find the Harrier  :banghead: , so only 3 meager efforts this time  ;D
"My grandad fought in WW1 and used to make Mosquito wings in WW2"

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

NARSES2

Quote from: zenrat on January 25, 2024, 02:24:42 AMThank you Christopher.

I'm only called that when in trouble, when it's Christopher George then it's serious trouble and only by my Mother, Magistrates and the vicar who married me  :angel:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Wardukw

Quote from: NARSES2 on January 25, 2024, 08:07:44 AM

I'm only called that when in trouble, when it's Christopher George then it's serious trouble and only by my Mother, Magistrates and the vicar who married me  :angel:
When you said magistrates..that almost sounds like a common occurrence Chris ..hmmm 🤔😊
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

kerick

Quote from: Wardukw on January 25, 2024, 09:18:43 AM

When you said magistrates..that almost sounds like a common occurrence Chris ..hmmm 🤔😊

You married a vicar?!
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

NARSES2

Quote from: kerick on January 25, 2024, 03:55:11 PMYou married a vicar?!

OK, the vicar presided over mine and Janet's nuptials  ;D  Mind you nowadays I think there's almost as many female vicars as male, so it wouldn't be difficult.  :rolleyes:

Quote from: Wardukw on January 25, 2024, 09:18:43 AM

Only a couple of times and 40 odd years ago  ;)  Got fined £10 each time  :rolleyes:

NARSES2

Calling last 2 weeks gents

Old Wombat

Yes! Must get something done! :rolleyes:

Like finish the bloody thing! :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

Wardukw

I'll have the Harrier pretty much done today ..just gotta flat it and load it ..then post the bugga  ;D
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

zenrat

Quote from: NARSES2 on January 26, 2024, 06:12:01 AM
Quote from: kerick on January 25, 2024, 03:55:11 PMYou married a vicar?!

OK, the vicar presided over mine and Janet's nuptials  ;D  Mind you nowadays I think there's almost as many female vicars as male, so it wouldn't be difficult.  :rolleyes:

These days mate you could marry a male vicar if you wanted.   ;)

Yeah, two weeks.  I should do it.  Weapons and fiddley bits to go on both.
Looks like my planned Bucc build will wait.

Fred

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

NARSES2

PR19_Kit

Cooer, so there is. I should have noticed, after all I'M one of the mods too!  :banghead:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

zenrat

Done.  3 hours to spare.   :thumbsup:
Fred

PR19_Kit

That's cutting it fine, but who cares, you managed it.  :thumbsup:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit