What-if AIR ACE Picture Library

Started by Vulcan7, October 27, 2023, 03:27:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vulcan7

Found these right at the back of the loft in an old shoe box  ;)  ;D  ;D  ;D ....

You cannot view this attachment.

"My grandad fought in WW1 and used to make Mosquito wings in WW2"

PR19_Kit

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

kerick

" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

chrisonord

Brilliant stuff, and worthy of being hung up on my living room wall  :thumbsup:
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

McColm

I knew that I should have kept all my copies of the Eagle  :thumbsup:

Wardukw

Quote from: kerick on October 27, 2023, 05:40:38 AMThat's quite a loft you have!

I'm pretty certain Ken Leigh's loft is about the size of most medium sized grocery stores 🤔 🙃
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

Old Wombat

Quote from: Wardukw on October 27, 2023, 10:46:18 PM
Quote from: kerick on October 27, 2023, 05:40:38 AMThat's quite a loft you have!
I'm pretty certain Ken Leigh's loft is about the size of most medium sized grocery stores 🤔 🙃

It's a TARDIS. ;)
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

zenrat

Sir Terry explained it.  L space theory.  Collect together enough books and they distort space and time.  That distortion allows access to multiple universes (trousers of time theory) where will be found not only all actual books but also all possible books (and possibly impossible ones to).
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Old Wombat

Quote from: zenrat on October 28, 2023, 03:43:46 AMSir Terry explained it.  L space theory.  Collect together enough books and they distort space and time.  That distortion allows access to multiple universes (trousers of time theory) where will be found not only all actual books but also all possible books (and possibly impossible ones to).

Given the number of kit boxes he's finding, I'm guessing there's a K-space theory, too. ;D
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

zenrat

Quote from: Old Wombat on October 28, 2023, 04:30:48 AM
Quote from: zenrat on October 28, 2023, 03:43:46 AMSir Terry explained it.  L space theory.  Collect together enough books and they distort space and time.  That distortion allows access to multiple universes (trousers of time theory) where will be found not only all actual books but also all possible books (and possibly impossible ones to).

Given the number of kit boxes he's finding, I'm guessing there's a K-space theory, too. ;D

Possibly, although the K could refer to Kit and The Loft...
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

PR19_Kit

Quote from: zenrat on October 28, 2023, 04:46:49 AMPossibly, although the K could refer to Kit and The Loft...

;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

I love it.  ;D
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Vulcan7

Quote from: chrisonord on October 27, 2023, 11:24:44 AMBrilliant stuff, and worthy of being hung up on my living room wall  :thumbsup:
I don't know about that but thanks  :cheers:  :thumbsup:

Vulcan7

Another batch from the shoe box which is more like Mary Poppins carpet bag than the Tardis  ;)  ;D  ;D  ;D  :thumbsup:

Rick Lowe

:thumbsup:

I want to find the DVD section... really wanting to see all 7 seasons of Firefly... well, me and every other fan out there...  ;D