What-if AIR ACE Picture Library

Started by Vulcan7, October 27, 2023, 03:27:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vulcan7

Quote from: Rick Lowe on October 29, 2023, 10:16:53 PM:thumbsup:
Quote from: zenrat on October 28, 2023, 03:43:46 AMSir Terry explained it.  L space theory.  Collect together enough books and they distort space and time.  That distortion allows access to multiple universes (trousers of time theory) where will be found not only all actual books but also all possible books (and possibly impossible ones to).

I want to find the DVD section... really wanting to see all 7 seasons of Firefly... well, me and every other fan out there...  ;D

sorry can't help you with that one my loft space only has what-if aircraft  ;)  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D
"My grandad fought in WW1 and used to make Mosquito wings in WW2"

SPINNERS

Wow! I'm so impressed by the imagination and the execution.

Vulcan7

Quote from: SPINNERS on October 31, 2023, 12:08:49 PMWow! I'm so impressed by the imagination and the execution.

You're very kind, I'd swap it all to do half what you do with your Strike Fighters projects  :cheers:  :thumbsup:

Vulcan7

More Air Ace from the shoebox  ;) .......

You cannot view this attachment.

Rheged

Quote from: zenrat on October 28, 2023, 03:43:46 AMSir Terry explained it.  L space theory.  Collect together enough books and they distort space and time.  That distortion allows access to multiple universes (trousers of time theory) where will be found not only all actual books but also all possible books (and possibly impossible ones to).

Is anyone here old enough and unhinged enough  to remember I'm Sorry I'll Read That Again, wherein Professor Prune and his Electric Time Trousers  first appeared?

https://wiki.lspace.org/Trousers_of_Time
"If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you....."
It  means that you read  the instruction sheet

SPINNERS

Weaver

I remember that Camo Chameleon song: it was by Vulture Club, wasn't it?
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

Old Wombat

Quote from: Weaver on November 08, 2023, 04:19:17 AMI remember that Camo Chameleon song: it was by Vulture Club, wasn't it?

Now, that is good! :thumbsup:  ;D
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

Vulcan7

Quote from: Old Wombat on November 08, 2023, 06:28:25 AM
Quote from: Weaver on November 08, 2023, 04:19:17 AMI remember that Camo Chameleon song: it was by Vulture Club, wasn't it?

OH Dear bad taste in music guys  :o  :o  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

Vulcan7

PR19_Kit

Quote from: Vostoc7 on November 08, 2023, 07:36:12 AM
Quote from: Old Wombat on November 08, 2023, 06:28:25 AM

OH Dear bad taste in music guys  :o  :o  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

Many tastes are available...................  ;D  ;)
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Wardukw

Was the lead singer named Coy or Roy Purge or Porage ..don't remember now  ;)
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

Gondor

Quote from: Rheged on November 07, 2023, 11:53:59 AM

Is anyone here old enough and unhinged enough  to remember I'm Sorry I'll Read That Again, wherein Professor Prune and his Electric Time Trousers  first appeared?

https://wiki.lspace.org/Trousers_of_Time

No, but after reading the article at the end of that link I have a feeling that perhaps I should as it sounds right up my street  :thumbsup:

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

Vulcan7

yet more Air Ace from the shoe box  ;)  ;D  ;D  ;D ....

PR19_Kit

Quote from: Vostoc7 on November 09, 2023, 06:30:38 AMYou cannot view this attachment.

Tophe would have LOVED that one, so long as one wing was longer than the other anyway.  :thumbsup:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit