Corporate Buccaneers

Started by scooter, October 31, 2023, 08:33:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scooter

Placeholder, in some parts of the world its already 1 November. :wacko:
The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

Wardukw

Very weird Scoot...it's the 1st here 😊
Least I have one model for the GB ..pick up another this morning  :thumbsup:
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

scooter

Quote from: Wardukw on October 31, 2023, 08:49:14 AMVery weird Scoot...it's the 1st here 😊
That's why I said "some parts of the world".  We're just halfway through Hallow's Eve Day here.
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

Wardukw

Quote from: scooter on October 31, 2023, 08:56:58 AM
Quote from: Wardukw on October 31, 2023, 08:49:14 AMVery weird Scoot...it's the 1st here 😊
That's why I said "some parts of the world".  We're just halfway through Hallow's Eve Day here.
It's 5:06 am here mate ..Wednesday morning and the best part ..it's Burger King day 😋 🤗
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

Gondor

Inspired by part of a Monty Python film by any chance? Hostile takeovers etc...

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

scooter

Quote from: Gondor on October 31, 2023, 10:17:24 AMInspired by part of a Monty Python film by any chance? Hostile takeovers etc...

Gondor
:wacko:  ;D  :angel:
Gone But Not Forgotten

— Groucho Marx

Gondor

My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

scooter

Quote from: Gondor on October 31, 2023, 11:17:22 AMhttps://youtu.be/YLR3rdKuFKA?si=f81aMqbmwyLzO1J5

This is what I was thinking   :wacko:

Gondor

If we were still running the Pirates GB, that would make sense.  But so would a British-only operation in the South Atlantic, a little over 40 years ago. :wacko:
Gone But Not Forgotten

— Groucho Marx

PR19_Kit

'Corporate Buccaneers' brings to mind a Tesco sponsored Blackburn bomber somehow.............  ;D
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Weaver

You could have a warbird sponsored by Morton's and called the Bookaneer... :wacko:
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

Rick Lowe

Quote from: Weaver on October 31, 2023, 07:57:28 PMYou could have a warbird sponsored by Morton's and called the Bookaneer... :wacko:

Yes. Yes, you could.
But should you?
:banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:

Calling Mr Chris?  ;)

Weaver

Quote from: Rick Lowe on October 31, 2023, 09:46:07 PM
Quote from: Weaver on October 31, 2023, 07:57:28 PMYou could have a warbird sponsored by Morton's and called the Bookaneer... :wacko:

Yes. Yes, you could.
But should you?

Calling Mr Chris?  ;)

You "should" build grey F-16s.
But do you?  :wacko:
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

Rick Lowe

Quote from: Weaver on October 31, 2023, 09:54:04 PM
Quote from: Rick Lowe on October 31, 2023, 09:46:07 PM

Yes. Yes, you could.
But should you?

Calling Mr Chris?  ;)

You "should" build grey F-16s.
But do you?  :wacko:

Not on your Nelly!
Well, there are a couple of Future Variant F-16s I have in the long-term Plan, but I may have to find some 'Commemorative Scheme' or somesuch...

scooter

Whilst recoloring Shipbucket FD scale Bucc profiles, I'm also trying to come up with a plausible backstory for Londthyrian naval assets (aircraft, ships, personnel) to be seconded to the FAA and Royal Navy. *pondering emoji*
Gone But Not Forgotten

— Groucho Marx

Rick Lowe

Allies of Opportunity/Common Interests?

Combined exercises, or practical 'Technical Support'?