ysi_maniac's 2D creation for this GB

Started by ysi_maniac, November 02, 2023, 05:40:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ysi_maniac

Frankenstein project with all three aircrafts

Will die without understanding this world.

Wardukw

That looks so good I want to build it  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

PR19_Kit

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Wardukw

Quote from: PR19_Kit on November 02, 2023, 11:42:41 AMSo BUILD it!  :thumbsup:
Oh I'd love to Kit but I need new back tyres for my car  ;D
And of course I only build in 48th sort of and the Airfix Buccaneer here is over $130 notes ..destroying a Harrier..another $60 + probably and I haven't seen a 48th Jaguar here for yrs ..but damn Carlos did a lovely job with his design 😄..damn it!!
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

McColm

There lies the problem, the Jaguar is squarish in comparison with the Buccaneer which appears rounded. You can put a round peg in a square hole, just like the Hasegawa Lockheed Neptune and Revell Avro Shackleton MR.2. The Neptune front and rear ends fit the Shackleton fuselage but it doesn't work the other way around.
So a design compromise will need to be undertaken.

kerick

If I repurpose the Jag in the display case like I'm doing with the Viggen I might be able to pull this off. I better finish the Viggen + F-104 pretty quick!
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

ysi_maniac

Wardukw

That looks damn good Carlos mate ..damn good 👍 👍

kerick

" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

ysi_maniac

Wardukw

Vulcan7

"My grandad fought in WW1 and used to make Mosquito wings in WW2"

ysi_maniac

I am not sure about name: WartJaguar or JaguarHog. Can you help me?

RAFF-35

Quote from: ysi_maniac on November 07, 2023, 06:35:43 PMBuccaneer plus Jaguar

What if you flipped that idea and had a Buccaneer "head" and tail with a Jag body?
Don't let ageing get you down, it's too hard to get back up

RAFF-35

Quote from: ysi_maniac on December 25, 2023, 01:42:32 AM

I am not sure about name: WartJaguar or JaguarHog. Can you help me?

I'd say Jagu-Hog?
Don't let ageing get you down, it's too hard to get back up