SMW2023 - who is going rollcall

Started by The Wooksta!, November 03, 2023, 07:24:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Wombat

Quote from: buzzbomb on November 04, 2023, 10:05:13 AM
Quote from: Old Wombat on November 04, 2023, 01:42:49 AM
Quote from: buzzbomb on November 03, 2023, 11:34:15 PMIn the UK already (freezing a bit ;)  and plan to be there on both days.
Drop off some entries first thing Saturday morning then hit the floor

Be great to catch up  ;D

I take it you forgot the Tim Tams! :rolleyes:

Bahh ! overrated. I am a mint slice type of guy

I'll take either. ;D
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

Hobbes

Quote from: The Rat on November 04, 2023, 08:59:08 AM
Quote from: PR19_Kit on November 03, 2023, 04:17:19 PMComplete with folding chair, I remember having to stand up for long periods FAFR too many times!

Do you have an extra one? I have a right knee that is prone to acting up. Can't seem to fit ours into my luggage.  ;D

The folding seats provided by the venue are pretty poor. I've got 2 chairs with me, you can use one of them.

PR19_Kit

Quote from: Old Wombat on November 04, 2023, 08:17:37 AMYeah, but yours is called "The Hat". ;)

I wear my 'PR19-Kit' badge as well.  ;D

Quote from: The Rat on November 04, 2023, 08:59:08 AMDo you have an extra one? I have a right knee that is prone to acting up. Can't seem to fit ours into my luggage.  ;D

I have, but sadly it's at home and that's 120 miles away, and I won't be going that way before Telford, sorry. :(
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

The Rat

Quote from: PR19_Kit on November 04, 2023, 12:29:57 PM
Quote from: Old Wombat on November 04, 2023, 08:17:37 AMYeah, but yours is called "The Hat". ;)

I wear my 'PR19-Kit' badge as well.  ;D

Quote from: The Rat on November 04, 2023, 08:59:08 AMI have, but sadly it's at home and that's 120 miles away, and I won't be going that way before Telford, sorry. :(

No sweat, maybe my sister has one, or I'll pick one up in Hereford.
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

NARSES2

Quote from: The Rat on November 04, 2023, 08:59:08 AMDo you have an extra one? I have a right knee that is prone to acting up. Can't seem to fit ours into my luggage.  ;D

Only your right knee ? Lucky booger  ;)
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

zenrat

Quote from: buzzbomb on November 04, 2023, 10:05:13 AM
Quote from: Old Wombat on November 04, 2023, 01:42:49 AMI take it you forgot the Tim Tams! :rolleyes:

Bahh ! overrated. I am a mint slice type of guy

Philistine.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

NARSES2

Ensconced in the hotel so shall take a stroll down to the International Centre around 9:00 ish in the morning. See you then gents  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

buzzbomb

Quote from: NARSES2 on November 10, 2023, 01:48:08 AMEnsconced in the hotel so shall take a stroll down to the International Centre around 9:00 ish in the morning. See you then gents  :thumbsup:

same here but from Shrewsbury. Drop some entries off mid morning then hit the floors ;D

Gondor

Quote from: NARSES2 on November 10, 2023, 01:48:08 AMEnsconced in the hotel so shall take a stroll down to the International Centre around 9:00 ish in the morning. See you then gents  :thumbsup:

And probably have an hours wait to get in if it's anything like the last time I was there

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

NARSES2

Quote from: Gondor on November 10, 2023, 08:32:49 AM

And probably have an hours wait to get in if it's anything like the last time I was there

Gondor

True, but as long as it's not raining, and I shall have a full English inside of me  :thumbsup:

Gondor

Quote from: NARSES2 on November 10, 2023, 09:11:14 AM
Quote from: Gondor on November 10, 2023, 08:32:49 AM

Gondor

True, but as long as it's not raining, and I shall have a full English inside of me  :thumbsup:

Yep, a full English is certainly a PLUSS going by the cost of the in venue food consumables.

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....