SEPECAT BNP-B1 SuperJag. Finished pics pg 8.

Started by zenrat, November 05, 2023, 02:15:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zenrat

Quote from: Vostoc7 on November 28, 2023, 05:29:00 AMLooking good.....not much Jag left  ;D  ;)  :thumbsup:

There will be more.  I'm hoping to build a spine from the Jag fuselage.  Coloured plastic means it will be obvious what came from where.
Monkey sh1t brown is Jag, grey is either Phantom or Eagle, and Dark Blue will be T2 (possibly just the undercarriage).

Quote from: Wardukw on November 28, 2023, 07:58:39 PMShes short and chubby but cute ,,,,,its the chunky monkey people smasher  :wacko:

It's not actually that much shorter than a standard Jag.  Definitely chubbier.  More power of course.

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

zenrat

Re the name.  What do you think of Binford 6100 SuperJag?
 ;)

Fred

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

Vulcan7

Quote from: zenrat on December 01, 2023, 03:36:53 AMRe the name.  What do you think of Binford 6100 SuperJag?
 ;)

sounds like a SuperJagtastic idea  ;D  :thumbsup:
"My grandad fought in WW1 and used to make Mosquito wings in WW2"

zenrat

Glued the (modified) inlets onto the phuse today.  Fit, even allowing for  the fact i have modified them, is abysmal.
But then this is going to need a heck of a lot of  PSR anyway.
Fred

Wardukw

Quote from: zenrat on December 02, 2023, 04:18:36 AMGlued the (modified) inlets onto the phuse today.  Fit, even allowing for  the fact i have modified them, is abysmal.
But then this is going to need a heck of a lot of  PSR anyway.
Sounds alot like the thing I'm playing with Fred..abysmal sounds very close indeed 🤔
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

zenrat

Some adjustment still required, but I love it when a plan comes together.

SuperJag WIP 03-12-23 by Fred Maillardet, on Flickr
Fred

Rick Lowe

Wardukw

Damn that looks weird man..I like it  ;D  :thumbsup:
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

zenrat

Fred

NARSES2

Got the look of a Gnat/Alphajet about it to me
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Vulcan7

"My grandad fought in WW1 and used to make Mosquito wings in WW2"

zenrat

Well i've got the spine done.  The only piece needing serious adjustment being the bit immediately behind the cockpit.
At least a day for the glue to harden and i'll attack it with sanding sticks before commencing PSR...

...lots of PSR.
 :mellow:
Fred

zenrat

PSR.

The bulk filling and sanding is done.  Just need to fill where i've taken it back too far, smooth and polish.
IMO it now looks more like a Bucc than a Jag.
Fred

kerick

Not with that pointy nose!
I would never have thought of bashing a Jaguar with a Phantom and an Eagle. Weird but cool! Carry on!
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise