FV 432 operation Saladin

Started by chrisonord, November 12, 2023, 01:49:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Wombat

You can keep all this tiny stuff for yourself, I'll stick to 1/35! ;)

Another nice piece of work! :thumbsup:

[PS: I don't think you painted the lights of the Chieftain, either ... or was it the M-60? :unsure: ]
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

chrisonord

Quote from: Old Wombat on December 02, 2023, 04:11:01 AMYou can keep all this tiny stuff for yourself, I'll stick to 1/35! ;)

Another nice piece of work! :thumbsup:

[PS: I don't think you painted the lights of the Chieftain, either ... or was it the M-60? :unsure: ]
Probably both to be honest, I was rushing them, and we both know you can't do that with armour. I will dig out my chrome paint, and sort them this evening. They certainly are a challenge that's for sure, and my fingers at this time of year especially, do struggle.
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

Wardukw

That looks great mate 👍
I'm with Womby Chris..72nd is your domain 😆
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

chrisonord

How long I can keep building this stuff in this scale I don't know as my fingers and hands have more frequent bad days, but I will crack on.

NARSES2

That's come out well Chris  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

chrisonord