Jaguar 2 GR3

Started by Wardukw, November 18, 2023, 01:17:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

Looks a punchy little blighter  ;)  Works well  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

DogfighterZen

I like it, both the plane and it's camo look very good!  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Dizzyfugu

PR19_Kit

Needs a few more weapons pylons I reckon.  ;)  ;)
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Wardukw

Thanks guys  ;D

Glad you like it ...honestly I don't mind it but there's just something which didn't quite gell with me on this and I'm not exactly sure why..but there ya go 😏 😉
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

zenrat

That happens sometimes.  You try to love it like the rest of your children but despite your best efforts you can't get on with its looks...
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Wardukw

Quote from: zenrat on January 03, 2024, 02:30:25 AMThat happens sometimes.  You try to love it like the rest of your children but despite your best efforts you can't get on with its looks...

That pretty much covers it Fred...the ideas in my noggin didn't quite make it into the RW .
The Harrier tho is a different story  ;D
Quote from: su27rules on January 03, 2024, 07:34:30 AMGreat work!! :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
Thanks mate 😊😊
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

Rick Lowe

The term they used to use in the Nursing Industry (Children's Division), was 'Funny-Looking Kid.'

Wardukw

Quote from: Rick Lowe on January 03, 2024, 01:29:49 PMThe term they used to use in the Nursing Industry (Children's Division), was 'Funny-Looking Kid.'

Ie ...dingo ugly  ;D  ;D

Rick Lowe

Or, as apparently is used by our Cousins, 'Hit every branch, falling out of the Ugly Tree'.

Wardukw

One I heard in the army was ..hit by a truck which stopped and backed over em 🙃

Captain Canada

Love the camo ! Especially in that underside shot.....looks so right. Nice one !
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Wardukw

Cheers Frank mate 😀

Glad ya like it 👍