London Plastic Modeling Show

Started by NARSES2, November 23, 2023, 06:18:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

London Plastic Modeling Show Sunday 3rd December

Haverstock School, 24 Haverstock Hill. Opposite, well almost, Chalk Farm Tube Station

Relatively small show, the military figures/toy soldiers show on the Saturday is larger, bt a couple of us tend to go every year, browse for a few hours, top up the stash and our tool boxes and then go over the road for a decent pint and pub lunch.

It's run by Guideline Publications so I find it a convenient way to renew my SAM subscription as well  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Nick

If you plan on coming to this show do check before you travel - train strikes are planned that weekend.

See you there!

NARSES2

Quote from: Nick on November 23, 2023, 02:34:57 PMIf you plan on coming to this show do check before you travel - train strikes are planned that weekend.

See you there!

Yup. I've checked mine and Southern aren't affected that weekend. I still to need check the Tube to see if there are any closures planned, but if all else fails there's the good old bus  ;D
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

NARSES2

Good little show, far to much money spent and a great pub lunch with mates  :thumbsup:  Mind you I think there are a few attendees who might have the impression the 3 of us were there from a local comedy act  :rolleyes:

Oh and Palace equalised live on the telly while we were in the pub  :thumbsup: