Corsair GR.1

Started by kitbasher, November 29, 2023, 10:01:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zenrat

Gotta love a SLUFF   :thumbsup:
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Charlie_c67

Errr minor point @kitbasher. In your spiel in the gallery section you say that the jaguar program was cancelled leading to the acquisition of the Corsair, then start listing Jaguar squadrons midway through!  :o

Great looking model all the same  ;D
"If you've never seen an elephant ski, then you've never been on acid."

kitbasher

Quote from: Charlie_c67 on July 12, 2024, 10:43:29 AMErrr minor point @kitbasher. In your spiel in the gallery section you say that the jaguar program was cancelled leading to the acquisition of the Corsair, then start listing Jaguar squadrons midway through!  :o

Great looking model all the same  ;D

Deliferate mistales 😉
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

kerick

Squadrons that would have been Jaguars, perhaps?
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

kitbasher

Quote from: kerick on July 12, 2024, 06:14:32 PMSquadrons that would have been Jaguars, perhaps?

Indeed.  I thought you were referring to the word 'Jaguar', which hadn't been 100% replaced with 'Corsair'.

The backstory was simply presenting a 'Kelvin universe' in which what were in reality actual Jag units as Corsair units.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

NARSES2

I'm totaly confused now  :angel:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

kitbasher

Quote from: NARSES2 on July 13, 2024, 05:34:12 AMI'm totaly confused now  :angel:

Excellent, the plan is working! 😈😉

Actually kerick got me to look again at the backstory, which was riddled with basic schoolboy errors and needed a thorough amendment.  Read it again and it should make more sense.

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Wardukw

Late to the party as always 😆

Love a Corsair and this is no different  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  ;D
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .