1/35 Then and Now/ T54a Miniart

Started by The Chaos, December 03, 2023, 06:14:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Chaos

Hello, i have holdy and time for my first diorama

I will build the Miniart t54 on side in operation and the other side today on a monument wit Whatering and Grafiti.

https://airwingmodels.com/148-2/then-and-now-monument-t-34-85-hobby-boss-1-48/

I began with the Mnument Base

The Chaos

Update:
i began with the uper hull and it hase a lot of parts.

PR19_Kit

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

frank2056

That's a nice kit! At least you didn't get the one with an interior.

Many modern Russian tank kits have working suspensions. The Rye Field T-55A has one and it was easy to build. They simplify getting all the wheels on the ground.

PR19_Kit

Looking at that hull reminds me of the Renault 16 car, which also had torsion bar suspension.

On the tank the wheels on one side must be slightly offset to the wheels on the other side, but you won't notice it very much. The Renault 16 has a longer wheelbase on one side, the left IIRC, than on the other. It didn't affect the handling at all, or I couldn't detect any differences anyway, but the body work is different on each side.  :o
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage

Regards
Kit

The Chaos

The first parts for the Diorama are here.

frank2056

Quote from: PR19_Kit on December 08, 2023, 09:08:34 AMLooking at that hull reminds me of the Renault 16 car, which also had torsion bar suspension.

On the tank the wheels on one side must be slightly offset to the wheels on the other side, but you won't notice it very much. The Renault 16 has a longer wheelbase on one side, the left IIRC, than on the other. It didn't affect the handling at all, or I couldn't detect any differences anyway, but the body work is different on each side.  :o

The Panhard VBL armored car has a similar suspension.

buzzbomb

Wardukw

I've got a few T-55s in the stash ..not one is from Miniart ..one way or another im gonna have to change that .
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

PR19_Kit

Regards
Kit

Captain Canada

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

The Chaos

Small update,
I tried something out.
The whole thing is supposed to take place in front of a former barracks or something.
Between the concrete slabs and the street panels there is a small fence, wall and the clock on the side.
The garbage cans are at the back and there is also a larger concrete wall.
So first the rough idea.

The Chaos

Update

The fift of the parts are not so got.
I must filling with putty and shet.
This kit have a lot of Wotk.

PR19_Kit

It looks pretty good so far though.  :thumbsup:

Regards
Kit