1/35 Then and Now/ T54a Miniart

Started by The Chaos, December 03, 2023, 06:14:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

The Chaos

The Chaos

Rust Chipping complete.
Next Step Russian Green.

Wardukw

Beautiful paint work mate 👌 👍  ;D
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

zenrat

It's almost a shame to paint over that.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Old Wombat

Quote from: zenrat on January 22, 2024, 02:47:34 AMIt's almost a shame to paint over that.

Very nearly my exact thoughts, although I'm inclined to leave out the "almost". :thumbsup:
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

NARSES2

Quote from: zenrat on January 22, 2024, 02:47:34 AMIt's almost a shame to paint over that.

Totally agree, but I'm fascinated to see what the finished product will look like
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

The Chaos

buzzbomb

Just fantastic. Graphics for the Graffiti are excellent, as much as I despise the stuff.

Excellent work

frank2056

Looks great! where did you get the graffiti decals? I would put some paint stains on the handholds on the left side of turret. Otherwise, how did they paint the graffiti?

kerick

That's amazing!!
That's something I would not have thought of. Well done!
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

chrisonord

Wow, yoyu have excelled yourself with this one :wub:
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

The Chaos

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..