Previous topic - Next topic

The Chaos

Hello new projekt
Renault R35 Tank with T26 Turret

The Link for the original.
https://tanks-encyclopedia.com/ww2/nazi_germany/r35_mit_t26_turm.php

Startet with the turret.

Old Wombat

Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

The Chaos

Update
i began with the Hull.
The Tamiya is a Dream and i think it is on of the best Kit Maker on the market..

Wardukw

Very cool and it works 😎 😀
Tamiya..the shake and bake kits  :thumbsup:
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

Jakko

That just looks like its head is too big for its body, but hey, they did do this in the real world too for some reason :)
... I know all this and more ...

Wardukw

I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

The Chaos

Old Wombat

Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

Wardukw

Normally im not a fan of little tanks but that changed a while back and things like this really put a smile on my mug for sure  ;D  ;D

Jakko

... I know all this and more ...

NARSES2

Quote from: Wardukw on December 30, 2023, 02:57:00 PMNormally im not a fan of little tanks but that changed a while back and things like this really put a smile on my mug for sure  ;D  ;D

Some of the French armour from that period is quite attractive.
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

zenrat

Some small tanks have flimsy looking suspensions which appear to not be strong enough to carry them.  In this case it looks suitably chunky.

:thumbsup:
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

The Chaos